ESPN Week 12 Bowl Projections.

I'd find it hard to believe if NU falls any lower than the Outback given how big of a draw your fanbase is as long as you don't lose to Iowa which I don't see happening. What's frustrating to me is although espn has the big ten championship loser going to capital one many other websites have the loser going to the outback, which as far as I'm concerned is a joke. Not sure how you have a 10 win team drop from 1 win away from the rose to the outback. Hate the new system that has been implemented where Big Ten No. 2 means simply that the capital one has the no. 2 pick of teams from the big ten, so if they were so inclined they could take illinois or nw. Obviously, this wouldn't happen but the best teams won't be rewarded like they should. Just my two cents on the bowls.

Please let it be a bowl game in Florida. The Outback looks great.

It's too soon since the divorce to be dating the Big12 again.

No, it's just that the setting was all wrong.

People didn't seem to have a problem with a possible NU/OU matchup as long as it was a BCS bowl (Fiesta as At-Large or Rose via Oregon going to NC, pre USC matchup).

If it's not a BCS bowl, then we don't want to play a Big XII team unless it's Texas and we get officials that aren't on the take. Otherwise, let's stick to non-Big XII matchups for the next few years, excluding Colorado, Missouri, and A&M.