Watched the end when i got in to minnesota... I was frustrated but not surprised. Our Defense struggled to cover the open man and the double teams did us in at times(also forced a few turnovers...so glass half full)

Talley made a freshman mistake but the story has to be Bo. This guy wants to win and will do anything in his power to achieve that. He is aggressive and will keep us in any game and get to the line. Need to wake B-rich up and get Andre back and i put us at 8th in the B1G.

It says quite a bit about our team able to fight back against a tough Dana team and refs that rival the Texas A&M game. BUT we really need to win the Wake Forest and Creighton games now.

I think Oregon will be better than people think down the road................they have a bunch of shooters who can drain it from all over.............

I also believe Creighton will be a tougher match-up for us than tonight..........

Pretty good crowd however, AND.............you DON'T make that call on Ubel away from the basket with 2 minutes left !! Silver haired Ref FAR more interested in being the SHOW than in being a ref.

Good comeback for Doc..............but we need to be winning these games..............especially at home.

It says quite a bit about our team able to fight back against a tough Dana team and refs that rival the Texas A&M game. BUT we really need to win the Wake Forest and Creighton games now.

I think Oregon will be better than people think down the road................they have a bunch of shooters who can drain it from all over.............

I also believe Creighton will be a tougher match-up for us than tonight..........

Pretty good crowd however, AND.............you DON'T make that call on Ubel away from the basket with 2 minutes left !! Silver haired Ref FAR more interested in being the SHOW than in being a ref.

Good comeback for Doc..............but we need to be winning these games..............especially at home.

Oregon is not a very good team, BUT... in a poor PAC-12 they may have just enough athleticism inside to make some noise and make the loss look not-so-bad. And the 'silver haired ref' was horrible, wouldn't call anything except for random "F you" calls.

PC - had to take a break, too much Nebrasketball is bad for your health.