Why we will beat Iowa

mwj98

I wouldn't bet your money on this game. I think it's a coin flip if we win or not. This Husker team is beyond all prediction. I will not be surprised by any outcome of this game, whether we blow them out, get blown out or win/lose at the end in a tight game.

best describtion of the outcome i've read yet........

I wouldn't bet your money on this game. I think it's a coin flip if we win or not. This Husker team is beyond all prediction. I will not be surprised by any outcome of this game, whether we blow them out, get blown out or win/lose at the end in a tight game.

Anyone who has read my posts know that I'm a 'Susie Sunshine-Pumper' sort of person. And I have shared that I think we will beat Iowa. But true confessions? I think you're right Knappic. The one thing that someone said put a blade of fear into my heart: They said something to the effect that Iowa plays like Northwestern. Blah! I don't know if I could go through that again having just come off of that awful loss at Michigan and the terrible loss against NW.

I sure hope that the boys come to the stadium with their A game and play like we know they can. Play like they did against MSU. That was THE best game I've ever seen them play this year. We know they have the potential. Let's just hope they bring it tomorrow morning. GO BIG RED!!!

I wanna see that zone read option pitch play that NEB used against Michigan that scored NEB a touchdown!!! LETS GOOO HUSKERS!

**In addition: If you think about it...if properly blocking is maintained....there should be no excuse as to why we don't get 3 to 4 yards a pop off of that play. There are so many options you can take and parts of the field you can exploit depending on where the defense goes with the play.

Quad option, even the coaches for MU were surprised at that play.

Biggest problem with touting our record against immobile QBs is that our D Line is really banged up. Add to that the fact that the Iowa line is pretty good, and this could be the game that dispels the notion that immobile QBs are dead meat against us.

I'd love to see that remain true. But I'm not holding my breath.

Biggest problem with touting our record against immobile QBs is that our D Line is really banged up. Add to that the fact that the Iowa line is pretty good, and this could be the game that dispels the notion that immobile QBs are dead meat against us.

I'd love to see that remain true. But I'm not holding my breath.

Valid point.................but I think we compensate with extensive blitzes ..............................

This will be a blowout win by the Big RED ! It's my lock of the week, we win easy.. Iowa is 1-3 on the road and has no chance winning in the Sea of RED. Guarantee a 17 or more point victory. The Squawkeyes are our whipping boy and this series will be similar to KU. The Power of RED