Why we will beat Iowa

mwj98

They don't have a mobile qb........this game won't be close. All three loses...mobile qb's, we lose contain, they exploit us. They scramble make big plays down the field. Secondary not good enough to cover for extended period. No pressure from DLine only makes it worse.

Iowa doesn't stand a chance. I hope we hang 50 on em.

By the way, if you told me at the beginning of the year we would beat Ohio State, Michigan State and Penn State, I would have laughed. Season has been interesting, but we proved we belong. The boys will get better. We learned alot. Big Ten is a power conference, but we will get our fair share of championships.

GBR!

• Fire 2

Great comments, but I think that Iowa will give us the best game they have played all year. They want to make a statement!!! If we come out flat we will lose.

I think we need to come out and jump all over them. Use the short controlled passing game that brought us back against OSU and them exploit their secondary down the middle with our TE. We need to surprise them with our offensive game plan and once we have a couple of TD's on them, ram the ball down their throats. We need to show them that coming west is a very dangerous place to play. Just my thoughts.........

Great comments, but I think that Iowa will give us the best game they have played all year. They want to make a statement!!! If we come out flat we will lose.

I think we need to come out and jump all over them. Use the short controlled passing game that brought us back against OSU and them exploit their secondary down the middle with our TE. We need to surprise them with our offensive game plan and once we have a couple of TD's on them, ram the ball down their throats. We need to show them that coming west is a very dangerous place to play. Just my thoughts.........

I agree and I like this post.

I wanna see that zone read option pitch play that NEB used against Michigan that scored NEB a touchdown!!! LETS GOOO HUSKERS!

**In addition: If you think about it...if properly blocking is maintained....there should be no excuse as to why we don't get 3 to 4 yards a pop off of that play. There are so many options you can take and parts of the field you can exploit depending on where the defense goes with the play.

There are definitely plays to be made downfield.