what are the chances of stoops actually coming here? i guess i just dont see him coming here, i think he will be skeptic due to the fact that bo is a defensive guru and probably wont give him alot of freedom when it comes to creating his own schemes and installing his kind of defense. i am a big big bo supporter but i think he might be one of those guys that could be kinda hard to work for, especially on the defensive side of the ball, cuz if he doesnt like what your doing he will take over the play calling, and i just dont ever see him doing that on offense.

I think he'd get a lot of freedom, it means Bo could actually focus on Head Coaching rather than in the defenses ass all the time, then it could even help him start focusing on the offense side (the side that needs the help)

good points, but im not so sure that our offense needs as much help as the defensive.at least basing off what this year showed, as the year progressed our offense showed that they "got it" while during most of the season our defense looked clueless out there alot. and im thinking this had alot to do with inexperience on the defensive side of the ball, but bo should be working with the defense cuz beck really made strides with the offense this year

Our defense will be fine. A couple of the younger guys came on nicely and the staff is doing a good job addressing our depth (or lack of) at linebacker. I doubt we'll have anything close to a dominant defense next season, but I do expect it to be better. Now if only Bo could figure out how to stop mobile quarterbacks...

Get more athletic defensive linemen

• Fire 1

what are the chances of stoops actually coming here? i guess i just dont see him coming here, i think he will be skeptic due to the fact that bo is a defensive guru and probably wont give him alot of freedom when it comes to creating his own schemes and installing his kind of defense. i am a big big bo supporter but i think he might be one of those guys that could be kinda hard to work for, especially on the defensive side of the ball, cuz if he doesnt like what your doing he will take over the play calling, and i just dont ever see him doing that on offense.

I think he'd get a lot of freedom, it means Bo could actually focus on Head Coaching rather than in the defenses ass all the time, then it could even help him start focusing on the offense side (the side that needs the help)

good points, but im not so sure that our offense needs as much help as the defensive.at least basing off what this year showed, as the year progressed our offense showed that they "got it" while during most of the season our defense looked clueless out there alot. and im thinking this had alot to do with inexperience on the defensive side of the ball, but bo should be working with the defense cuz beck really made strides with the offense this year

Our defense will be fine. A couple of the younger guys came on nicely and the staff is doing a good job addressing our depth (or lack of) at linebacker. I doubt we'll have anything close to a dominant defense next season, but I do expect it to be better. Now if only Bo could figure out how to stop mobile quarterbacks...

Get more athletic defensive linemen that arn't hyped up by the media and fans and are overrated

Get more athletic defensive linemen that arn't hyped up by the media and fans and are overrated

No...just more athletic defensive linemen. Who cares if they are hyped or not?

Go watch Fight Club, Drumline.

It's one of Carl Pelini's favorite movies. ;)

Drumline is a good movie

Wow your taste in movies is horrible.

all i said was that it was good movie, all i do is watch movies, prob more than most of the people on this board combined...i cant even find any to rent right now....arrrg 3D tvs suck you in...dont buy one!

The first rule of surprise parties is, you don't talk about surprise parties. Do I have to tell you the second rule?

"Those who talk about surprise parties get the ban hammer."

No. The second rule of surprise parties is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT SURPRISE PARTIES.

I can't believe you didn't get that reference. Classic movie, man.

I'm only 20, knapp! I don't watch the classics. I've never seen a move made after 2000. Didn't you know that?

Wow I don't know if I'm more impressed that this thread is at 10 pages or that someone 3 years younger than me, in college no less, hasn't seen Fight Club... :huh:

The first rule of surprise parties is, you don't talk about surprise parties. Do I have to tell you the second rule?

"Those who talk about surprise parties get the ban hammer."

No. The second rule of surprise parties is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT SURPRISE PARTIES.

I can't believe you didn't get that reference. Classic movie, man.

I'm only 20, knapp! I don't watch the classics. I've never seen a move made after 2000. Didn't you know that?

Wow I don't know if I'm more impressed that this thread is at 10 pages or that someone 3 years younger than me, in college no less, hasn't seen Fight Club... :huh:

I gave him a pass, because when Fight Club came out he was watching SpongeBob.