Which bowl game will we go to?

If it is indeed USC-Nebraska in the Capital One Bowl, it should be a great game. Nebraska is well respected in SC because of their tradition and the chance to play them would greatly benefit an up-and-coming USC team. Not to mention that it would be a great matchup.

Husker fans do not like "the ol' ball coach". Nothing personal but if you go to the game, expect to see the signs!!

If it is indeed USC-Nebraska in the Capital One Bowl, it should be a great game. Nebraska is well respected in SC because of their tradition and the chance to play them would greatly benefit an up-and-coming USC team. Not to mention that it would be a great matchup.

Husker fans do not like "the ol' ball coach". Nothing personal but if you go to the game, expect to see the signs!!

Nobody likes the OBC. We HATED him at USC until he came here. haha. But I won't be able to go anyways...I'm too broke.

Good evening Husker fans from Columbia, SC. Looks like it will be Nebraska-USC in the Capital One Bowl.

Arkansas will likely get picked by the Cotton Bowl.

Georgia will likely get picked by the Outback Bowl.

USC will likely get picked by the Capital One Bowl (I know that this is not necessarily how the prestige of the bowls are ranked but this is typically how it would work and what the sources are saying in Columbia).

Hold up buddy... Arkansas is not out of the Cap 1 choice.... yes Cotton is drooling for the Hogs but

Cap 1 gets first choice. As the higher ranked Sec team and a offer from Cap 1 is likely... We already played

In Jerrys world this year and the word from the locker room is the kids want Florida..

so youll just have to hold on and see what cards we choose to play first.....

Good evening Husker fans from Columbia, SC. Looks like it will be Nebraska-USC in the Capital One Bowl.

USC will likely get picked by the Capital One Bowl (I know that this is not necessarily how the prestige of the bowls are ranked but this is typically how it would work and what the sources are saying in Columbia).

Hold up buddy... Arkansas is not out of the Cap 1 choice.... yes Cotton is drooling for the Hogs but

Cap 1 gets first choice. As the higher ranked Sec team and a offer from Cap 1 is likely... We already played

In Jerrys world this year and the word from the locker room is the kids want Florida..

I'm just saying that every single insider at USC as well as outside USC has said Cap One. Plus the Cap One "loves USC" and knows how well we travel. Not to mention that the Cap1 has already voted on the SEC teams and the USC AD already knows what bowl we are going to...

...and I recognize you from Cockytalk I think

Michigan State may drop below TCU, Georgia may drop below TCU (i doubt it) but OK will NOT drop below TCU. Even with 3 losses. Clemson jumps TCU but not Michigan. Michigan goes to the Sugar. I wish we were going.....

Another scenario.... Maybe both TCU and Michigan go leaving KSU outside looking in. Maybe Georgia, Michigan State and Oklahoma all drop enough for TCU to pass em... I just don't think OK will drop enough since Clemson will probably jump TCU....

BCS BOWLS

Rose Bowl Game presented by VIZIO

January 2, 2012 Pasadena, CA, 5:00 pm ESPN

Payout: $36 million

Big Ten No. 1 vs. Pac-12 No. 1

Projection: Wisconsin vs. Oregon

Buy Rose Bowl Tickets

Rationale: Cut and dry. The Wisconsin-Michigan State winner will play Oregon.

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl

January 2, 2012 Glendale, AZ, 8:30 pm ESPN

Big 12 No. 1 vs. BCS

Projection: Oklahoma State vs. Stanford

Buy Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Rationale: The Oklahoma State - Oklahoma winner is the automatic bid, but there's a tiny chance the Cowboys could play for the BCS championship with a blowout over the Sooners. Stanford is a mortal lock with a likely top four final BCS ranking and the draw of Andrew Luck.

Allstate Sugar Bowl

January 3, 2012 New Orleans, LA, 8:30 pm ESPN

SEC No. 1 vs. BCS at-large

Projection: Kansas State vs. Michigan

Buy Sugar Bowl Tickets

Rationale: If Michigan can slip into the top 14 - not a given - it'll be the most attractive at-large team on the lot and would be the Sugar's first pick. If Houston beats Southern Miss in the Conference USA championship, it'll be in New Orleans. If it loses, then Kansas State or Oklahoma State - if the Cowboys lose to Oklahoma - will be here.

Discover Orange Bowl

January 4, 2012 Miami Gardens, FL, 8:00 pm ESPN

ACC No. 1 vs. BCS at-large

Projection: Virginia Tech vs. West Virginia

Buy Orange Tickets

Rationale: There's a mess at the top for the Big East championship, but West Virginia has the best shot - needing to beat South Florida and needing Cincinnati to beat UConn. The ACC championship winner goes here; Virginia Tech is playing far better than Clemson right now.

BCS Championship

January 9, 2012 New Orleans, LA, 9:00 pm ESPN

BCS No. 1 vs. BCS No. 2

Projection: LSU vs. Alabama

Buy BCS Championship Tickets

Rationale: LSU took care of business with a dominant performance against Arkansas, and Alabama thumped Auburn to flex its muscle a little bit. LSU has beaten three teams this year ranked in the top three - Oregon, Alabama, and Arkansas - and has so much respect that it won't matter what happens against Georgia in the SEC championship. Oklahoma State could make this interesting if it blows away Oklahoma, but Alabama can feel safe at the BCS No. 2 slot.

Oklahoma State is destroying Oklahoma: 41-3 in the 3rd quarter! This game is only going to get uglier!! I hope they score even more points that way they can make a solid case to play LSU in the MNC. Alabama had their chance and blew it. Give someone else a chance! (Clemson leads VT 31-10)

For once we agree about something. I really don't want to see boring bowl II for the MNC game.

lol What?

I'm just saying that every single insider at USC as well as outside USC has said Cap One. Plus the Cap One "loves USC" and knows how well we travel. Not to mention that the Cap1 has already voted on the SEC teams and the USC AD already knows what bowl we are going to...

I didn't think USC got to play in a bowl game this year due to NCAA sanctions???

• Fire 1

I didn't think USC got to play in a bowl game this year due to NCAA sanctions???

He is talking about South Carolina. He should learn that nobody refers to them as USC outside of the state of South Carolina. As much as I hate Southern Cal, they are the real USC. Just like we are the real NU...

I wouldn't say BYU, Wyoming, and Air Force are bad teams. If we played all three of those in a row I don't think we'd win all three.

I would say all three are fairly bad. At least bad enough that I would expect to win those three in a row. If we couldn't do it, it would only mean we're also not very good. On 2nd thought, we probably wouldn't beat those three in a row this year.

He is talking about South Carolina. He should learn that nobody refers to them as USC outside of the state of South Carolina. As much as I hate Southern Cal, they are the real USC. Just like we are the real NU...

Ehh..when I see NU I usually think of Northwestern. But don't worry, South Carolina will be more relevant than SoCal in the near future.

...and I recognize you from Cockytalk I think

Congrats. I will never root for Whisky unless it is to make em strong for a husker beatdown!!!!!

If you're going to be negative don't sugar coat it, and I have no idea why you posted that here but I guess I'm open season in whatever thread I post in. Good to know.

I can't dislike someone we beat 62-24.

Oh! I've never heard South Carolina referred to as USC only SC. Interesting. Thanks :)

Oh! I've never heard South Carolina referred to as USC only SC. Interesting. Thanks :)

Anywhere in SEC country :cheers USC established 1801 So Cal established 1880