Which bowl game will we go to?

Dear god, the chips are falling in the direction of a matchup with Texas in the Insight Bowl.....

I'm hoping you're kidding because there is basically no chance we're lower than the #4 team chosen out of the B1G. Even if Michigan doesn't make a BCS bowl and the CCG loser is picked ahead of us (which I doubt), there's no way anyone picks a Penn St. team we beat ahead of us.

Edit: OK. Maybe I missed this a little. I thought the Gator Bowl had the #4 pick but does it alternate with the Insight Bowl? Even then, I think we'll be the #3 team which would be Capital One or Outback depending on if Michigan gets into the BCS.

I wouldn't say BYU, Wyoming, and Air Force are bad teams. If we played all three of those in a row I don't think we'd win all three.

Sun, Sep 4 Marshall W 34-13 -- Sat, Sep 10 Norfolk State W 55-12 -- Sat, Sep 17 at Maryland W 37-31 -- Sat, Sep 24 (2) LSU L 21-47 -- Sat, Oct 1 Bowling Green W 55-10 -- Sat, Oct 8 Connecticut W 43-16 -- Fri, Oct 21 at Syracuse L 23-49 -- Sat, Oct 29 at Rutgers W 41-31 -- Sat, Nov 5 Louisville L 35-38 -- Sat, Nov 12 at (23) Cincinnati W 24-21 -- Fri, Nov 25 Pittsburgh W 21-20 -- Thu, Dec 1 at South Florida W 30-27 -

Date Opponent Time/Result Audio/Video Fri, Sep 2 at Baylor L 48-50 -- Sat, Sep 10 at Air Force W 35-19 -- Sat, Sep 17 Louisiana-Monroe W 38-17 -- Sat, Sep 24 Portland State W 55-13 -- Sat, Oct 1 Southern Methodist L 33-40 -- Sat, Oct 8 at San Diego State W 27-14 -- Sat, Oct 22 New Mexico W 69-0 -- Fri, Oct 28 Brigham Young W 38-28 -- Sat, Nov 5 at Wyoming W 31-20 -- Sat, Nov 12 at (5) Boise State W 36-35 -- Sat, Nov 19 Colorado State W 34-10 -- Sat, Dec 3 UNLV W 56-9 --

WVU schedule first, TCU's second. TCU not strong IMO

Dear god, the chips are falling in the direction of a matchup with Texas in the Insight Bowl.....

I'm hoping you're kidding because there is basically no chance we're lower than the #4 team chosen out of the B1G. Even if Michigan doesn't make a BCS bowl and the CCG loser is picked ahead of us (which I doubt), there's no way anyone picks a Penn St. team we beat ahead of us.

Edit: OK. Maybe I missed this a little. I thought the Gator Bowl had the #4 pick but does it alternate with the Insight Bowl? Even then, I think we'll be the #3 team which would be Capital One or Outback depending on if Michigan gets into the BCS.

Insight has #4 pick, but it's looking more and more likely that Michigan is not getting a BCS at-large spot.

Plus, aren't the bowl slots assigned by the Big 10 office--I thought that was one of the differences in that the Big 10 brokered the bowl destinations and told the teams where to go.

And as much as I despite the pointy-uterused whore vermin of Austin and their ilk, I don't want to play them, weak or no--I'd rather play a SEC team that will be a challenge so it will help our team get better.

Beating a woefully inadequate and incompetent Texas team would do nothing to help our team...

Insight has #4 pick, but it's looking more and more likely that Michigan is not getting a BCS at-large spot.

Plus, aren't the bowl slots assigned by the Big 10 office--I thought that was one of the differences in that the Big 10 brokered the bowl destinations and told the teams where to go.

And as much as I despite the pointy-uterused whore vermin of Austin and their ilk, I don't want to play them, weak or no--I'd rather play a SEC team that will be a challenge so it will help our team get better.

Beating a woefully inadequate and incompetent Texas team would do nothing to help our team...

EXCEPT remove the festering Bevo-Curse...................................that alone might make it a worthwhile endeavor.....................

Agree. Playing a tough GA team is way better than a woeful TX team that can find its way out of a wet paper bag. They are one play from 6-6 (TAMU)and 2 plays from 5-7(BYU)

Mack Brown may be gone by this time next year.(no more assistants to fire like Callahan did)

Good evening Husker fans from Columbia, SC. Looks like it will be Nebraska-USC in the Capital One Bowl.

Arkansas will likely get picked by the Cotton Bowl.

Georgia will likely get picked by the Outback Bowl.

USC will likely get picked by the Capital One Bowl (I know that this is not necessarily how the prestige of the bowls are ranked but this is typically how it would work and what the sources are saying in Columbia).