Which bowl game will we go to?

USC - Defense Defense Defense especially on the line. Clowney and Ingram are absolute beasts. Shaw is coming along nicely, is the kind of runner NU hates and has a dominating receiver in Alshon Jeffery. RB is hurting bad but they've found a stop-gap in Wilds. Haven't had much success in bowls lately and the last time they drew a Big Ten team was an abortion. Option teams (like Navy and Wofford) give them fits but NU isn't a triple so they should be good.

My prediction if USC plays NU,

Gamecocks: 17

Huskers: 14

I don't think so. We've played Spurier in the past when he coached at Florida. I'm thinking Bo might conference with Dr. Tom Osborne who has beaten Spurier on many occasions. That would be smart. I predict Bo and the boys will be ready for this game.

USC doesn't run the same type of system as SOS did at Florida. I'm not saying that it will mean much, but Spurrier's UF is the polar opposite of Spurrier's USC. Strong Defense and Power Running/Taking care of the ball on O.

USC - Defense Defense Defense especially on the line. Clowney and Ingram are absolute beasts. Shaw is coming along nicely, is the kind of runner NU hates and has a dominating receiver in Alshon Jeffery. RB is hurting bad but they've found a stop-gap in Wilds. Haven't had much success in bowls lately and the last time they drew a Big Ten team was an abortion. Option teams (like Navy and Wofford) give them fits but NU isn't a triple so they should be good.

My prediction if USC plays NU,

Gamecocks: 17

Huskers: 14

I don't think so. We've played Spurier in the past when he coached at Florida. I'm thinking Bo might conference with Dr. Tom Osborne who has beaten Spurier on many occasions. That would be smart. I predict Bo and the boys will be ready for this game.

haha Spurrier lost to Nebraska once as far as I know and if you've watched USC under his tenure they are by no means similar teams to what he had at UF.

Oh and the OBC was what? like 9-1 against LSU at UF, where Pelini later coached so therefore he can beat Pelini right...since we're going with goofy logic now...

Florida/Ohio State in the Gator Bowl via cnnsi.com

I was talking about the board being invaded by South Carolinians

My mistake considering SC vs Nebraska is a likely matchup in the Cap One bowl. Didn't realize I was doing anything wrong. My bad. I'll leave y'all alone if someone from SC really bothers you that much.

Stick around, Smitty, especially if that really is the matchup. I just hope SC fans realize that we are the opponent, not Clemson, and that Clemson fans realize they aren't part of this. I really don't care if you are cheering for us, if your real reason is that you are cheering against our opponent.

Our game down in Columbia in 86 was just great all around. I'm in awe of your tailgating, and heard nothing but congrats after we pulled out a close win.