Which bowl game will we go to?

New Orleans bowl versus ULL Rajun Cajuns!! It's in New Orleans after all!

Maybe Nebraska needs to start a bowl. Call it the Winter Wheat Bowl. Have vendors sell snow cones and Alaskan Malamute puppies, and run a contest to see which section has someone that dies of hypothermia first.

That would be awesome. Only team south of 1-10 will be invited.

Florida/Ohio State in the Gator Bowl via cnnsi.com

I was talking about the board being invaded by South Carolinians

My mistake considering SC vs Nebraska is a likely matchup in the Cap One bowl. Didn't realize I was doing anything wrong. My bad. I'll leave y'all alone if someone from SC really bothers you that much.

Don't read too much into the reply..... I am assuming that he was/is referring to the month leading up to the Gator bowl vs Clemson.....SC fans invaded this board, not too talk intelligent football, but to use the board as a "medium" for trashing Clemson fans who were here to talk football.... From the above exchange between the clemson and sc fan, it really resembled what this board was like then.

Don't take it personal.... we (as long as I have been here....long time) have welcomed fans from everywhere to talk football

Florida/Ohio State in the Gator Bowl via cnnsi.com

I was talking about the board being invaded by South Carolinians

My mistake considering SC vs Nebraska is a likely matchup in the Cap One bowl. Didn't realize I was doing anything wrong. My bad. I'll leave y'all alone if someone from SC really bothers you that much.

I'm not complaining. This is the true meaning of a rivalry - when opposing fans go to a third party board and commence bickering. NU (in the era of message boards) has never experienced it. It was pretty amusing

http://www.huskerboa...__1#entry400941

New Orleans bowl versus ULL Rajun Cajuns!! It's in New Orleans after all!

Maybe Nebraska needs to start a bowl. Call it the Winter Wheat Bowl. Have vendors sell snow cones and Alaskan Malamute puppies, and run a contest to see which section has someone that dies of hypothermia first.

I would bet SEC fans dropping from hypothermia first, then their players. Sort of like the way Tampa plays in Green Bay late season.

USC - Defense Defense Defense especially on the line. Clowney and Ingram are absolute beasts. Shaw is coming along nicely, is the kind of runner NU hates and has a dominating receiver in Alshon Jeffery. RB is hurting bad but they've found a stop-gap in Wilds. Haven't had much success in bowls lately and the last time they drew a Big Ten team was an abortion. Option teams (like Navy and Wofford) give them fits but NU isn't a triple so they should be good.

My prediction if USC plays NU,

Gamecocks: 17

Huskers: 14

Well NU won't fall down to Insight Bowl - its Iowa vs Oklahoma (according to ESPN)

Already filled

Rose - Wisc

Insight - Iowa

Gator - Tosu

Meineke - the other NU

TicketCity - PSU

If something screws up and Michigan doesn't get to the Sugar, and they get Cap One, MSU gets Outback - that leaves NU either the Lil' Caesar or Fight Hunger

Well NU won't fall down to Insight Bowl - its Iowa vs Oklahoma (according to ESPN)

Already filled

Rose - Wisc

Insight - Iowa

Gator - Tosu

Meineke - the other NU

TicketCity - PSU

If something screws up and Michigan doesn't get to the Sugar, and they get Cap One, MSU gets Outback - that leaves NU either the Lil' Caesar or Fight Hunger

Maybe the Little Caesar and Fight Hunger should get together and play the bowl game in Addis Ababa?

Already filled

Rose - Wisc

Insight - Iowa

Gator - Tosu

Meineke - the other NU

TicketCity - PSU

Maybe the Little Caesar and Fight Hunger should get together and play the bowl game in Addis Ababa?

Lovin' that idea...and there's already a perfect mascot.

sm.jpg

Already filled

Rose - Wisc

Insight - Iowa

Gator - Tosu

Meineke - the other NU

TicketCity - PSU

Lovin' that idea...and there's already a perfect mascot.

sm.jpg

:clap

USC - Defense Defense Defense especially on the line. Clowney and Ingram are absolute beasts. Shaw is coming along nicely, is the kind of runner NU hates and has a dominating receiver in Alshon Jeffery. RB is hurting bad but they've found a stop-gap in Wilds. Haven't had much success in bowls lately and the last time they drew a Big Ten team was an abortion. Option teams (like Navy and Wofford) give them fits but NU isn't a triple so they should be good.

My prediction if USC plays NU,

Gamecocks: 17

Huskers: 14

I don't think so. We've played Spurier in the past when he coached at Florida. I'm thinking Bo might conference with Dr. Tom Osborne who has beaten Spurier on many occasions. That would be smart. I predict Bo and the boys will be ready for this game.