Interceptions since Wiscy

For all this team's struggles, Taylor's quietly become very good at being, to use that awful phrase, a game manager. I thought the play he made to avoid a sack and find Kinnie, even though he was out of bounds, was a great illustrator of his growth.

The NW game was on the defense. The Michigan game was on special teams.

Really, I can only fault Taylor for one game this year, and that's Wisconsin. Since then, he's been far from our biggest liability.

I'm glad he's gotten better. I was one of the many after the Wiscy game who wanted to see more Brion, and I still do.

He's gotten better in his decision making and reading his receivers. I just don't believe he has that, nor will ever develop into a great passing QB or a great rushing QB. He average at best in both of those categories.

I don't want to see 2 more years of Taylor, but I'm glad he's improved since that dreaded showing in Madison.

GBR!

For all this team's struggles, Taylor's quietly become very good at being, to use that awful phrase, a game manager. I thought the play he made to avoid a sack and find Kinnie, even though he was out of bounds, was a great illustrator of his growth.

Really, I can only fault Taylor for one game this year, and that's Wisconsin. Since then, he's been far from our biggest liability.

Sorry but that Northwestern game was on the whole team. Had the offense been able to score 40 points on one of the worst defenses in football like it should've, that game would not have been an issue.

I'm glad he's gotten better. I was one of the many after the Wiscy game who wanted to see more Brion, and I still do.

He's gotten better in his decision making and reading his receivers. I just don't believe he has that, nor will ever develop into a great passing QB or a great rushing QB. He average at best in both of those categories.

I don't want to see 2 more years of Taylor, but I'm glad he's improved since that dreaded showing in Madison.

GBR!

This is why I think people perceive Taylor as getting better. He's still a below average passer but he's playing a little smarter and he has receivers who can help him out ala Kenny Bell's catch today. I really would like to start seeing Brion get some playing time. 4th quarter would have been a perfect opportunity today

Sorry but that Northwestern game was on the whole team. Had the offense been able to score 40 points on one of the worst defenses in football like it should've, that game would not have been an issue.

Go look up Taylor's numbers for that day...it wasn't in any way his fault. Rex and Quincy's fumbles are what killed the offense. O ya and the oline not being able to hold their own.

The offense played poorly against both MIchigan and Northwestern. Certainly there were other factors, but come on. The team scored 17 points against UM and 25 against a bad NW defense. Have the standards for the offense fallen that much?

The offense played poorly against both MIchigan and Northwestern. Certainly there were other factors, but come on. The team scored 17 points against UM and 25 against a bad NW defense. Have the standards for the offense fallen that much?

If you even casually watched those games you would know where the major problem was.

If you even casually watched those games you would know where the major problem was.

And if you had an ounce of sophistication as a fan, you would know that it wasn't ONE thing.

And if you had an ounce of sophistication as a fan, you would know that it wasn't ONE thing.

And if you could read basic English you could understand I said the "major" problem. Not the "only" one.