Seems like Wisconsin doesn't play their backups either.

Branno

Difference is Nebraska is famous for running up the score with their second team. Wisconsin is slinging the ball around with Wilson at the end of the game...

One pass for four yards in the fourth quarter is slinging?

You clearly did not watch the game.

It wasn't being serious, ya know, exaggeration...

Sorry, I've been off lately. Haven't been picking up sarcasm and humor like I used to.

Difference is Nebraska is famous for running up the score with their second team. Wisconsin is slinging the ball around with Wilson at the end of the game...

One pass for four yards in the fourth quarter is slinging?

You clearly did not watch the game.

It wasn't being serious, ya know, exaggeration...

Sorry, I've been off lately. Haven't been picking up sarcasm and humor like I used to.

It wasn't that funny or obvious haha.

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that people bitch about this every week or the fact that Wisconsin did that to one of the best defenses in the country.

I mean, give me a break. As mentioned, Oregon, Boise, and several other teams do this week in and week out (to inferior opponents no less), no one says boo, and it's called "domination". But Wisconsin does it to a vaunted defense and it's prick a-hole douche Bielema's fault.

• Fire 1

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that people bitch about this every week or the fact that Wisconsin did that to one of the best defenses in the country.

I mean, give me a break. As mentioned, Oregon, Boise, and several other teams do this week in and week out (to inferior opponents no less), no one says boo, and it's called "domination". But Wisconsin does it to a vaunted defense and it's prick a-hole douche Bielema's fault.

I agree with all of that but lets not let our penchant for sarcasm deceive others....Bielema really is kind of a douche...but he's our douche.

...it's ok because it was Minnesota.

Tell me again who cares if another team 'runs up the score'? Just because we don't do it doesn't mean it's not ok for another team to do it. There aren't many teams that had the luxury that NU had in being able to put in their second and sometimes third stringers and still scored multiple times. But we all know that there are other teams we played that didn't have that luxury. So if Wiscy or anyone else in our league 'runs up the score' what is that to us? Maybe they've had crappy teams in the past where everyone beat them to a bloody pulp. Now they have a good team and they are playing the game and scoring and scoring and scoring. Go for it! I know that's what teams did to NU during the 'Dark Ages' of the BC era. Teams like Kansas had a chance to run the score up on us and boy did they. I was ok with that because we HAD beaten them so badly in the past. So they had a little '5 minutes of fame' so what.

To Wisconsin-Play your game. You guys are very good and I hope you win the first Big 10 championship and then represent our conference proudly in a BCS bowl. I only wish we could've played against you one more time this year. That would've been fun. Wisconsin is my favorite Big 10 Team because of Barry Alverez. He was one of us-played for NU so we have the unique connection with Wiscy that we don't have with the other teams. Best Wishes on great championship and bowl games!

I can't listen to Beerma talk...something about him just makes me want to forcefully show him Michigan State's hail mary and Ohio State's hail mary in never ending loops.

I can't quite pin exactly what it is.

Oh I KNOW

It's how he has his jacket zipped ALL THE WAY UP! God that's annoying.

Hahaha I know, that bugs me too.

If you have a Twitter account and want some laughs, follow @BeingBielema. Just do it.

• Fire 1