Seems like Wisconsin doesn't play their backups either.

Branno

I can't listen to Beerma talk...something about him just makes me want to forcefully show him Michigan State's hail mary and Ohio State's hail mary in never ending loops.

I can't quite pin exactly what it is.

Oh I KNOW

It's how he has his jacket zipped ALL THE WAY UP! God that's annoying.

Hahaha I know, that bugs me too.

If you have a Twitter account and want some laughs, follow @BeingBielema. Just do it.

Oh I do, that is funny stuff. About as good as @DanBeebe

You bunch of twits, this is making me want to sign up.

Just a sampling:

Just plucked 8 nose hairs at the same time. Might have a shirt made.

Might wear penny loafers, no socks with my khakis this weekend. #BielemaB1GIcon

Thankful for 1. Me 2. My manicurist 3. The Bielemonster 4. My physique 5. Windbreakers 6. Poon 7. My frosted tips 8. Money 9. Fame 10. Brats

You bunch of twits, this is making me want to sign up.

Just a sampling:

Just plucked 8 nose hairs at the same time. Might have a shirt made.

Might wear penny loafers, no socks with my khakis this weekend. #BielemaB1GIcon

Thankful for 1. Me 2. My manicurist 3. The Bielemonster 4. My physique 5. Windbreakers 6. Poon 7. My frosted tips 8. Money 9. Fame 10. Brats

hahaha that's great. Ok I'm registering.

EDIT: So how do I use this thing. What are your user names?

You never put your scrubs in before the 4th quarter - regardless of score, it just doesn't happen. When it was the end of the 3rd, I had no problem with it, with 3 minutes left in the game, not classy at all.

Wasn't there a game or two where Okie States QB played like just one series in the second half?

OK St. was ahead of Texas Tech 49-0 at the half. Weeden played four series in the 3rd quarter throwing two TD - the second one a 66 yarder - before finally coming out with 1:22 to play in the 3rd with a 63-6 lead.

He didn't play in the second half against Kansas. OK St. was up 56-7 at the half.

It has been this way all year. Ball piles up touchdowns in garbage time. Oklahoma State did it in all the games that weren't shootouts.

I don't really blame this on Beerma or Wisky. This is the BCS game. If anyone watched LSU and Alabama play this weekend you know what I'm talking about. Several analysts were already talking about how Bama needed to punk Auburn to make sure they kept their spots in the polls. LSU needed to destroy Arkansas so even they didn't play well in the SEC championship, they wouldn't fall out of the top 2.

If anyone thought that USC wasn't going to run it up on UCLA then you just don't follow college football very well.

For what it's worth- TO would usually wait for a 35 point lead (and after the mid point of the 3rd quarter) before he would even think about playing the backups.

He quite often got accused of running up the score also but, I think he honestly did what he felt was required to completely put a game away. I am not about to question someone with his track record. That is why I think it is sort of funny all the people on here that crucify Pelini for not playing Carnes or other backups with measley 20 point leads. The only team we really had "put away" all year was UT Chat and that would've been the bare minimum for TO. The knock is that Pelini is not getting experience for the younger guys. I don't remember that being a problem for Osborne but, of course, during the TO era the blow-out wins were rather frequent. Usually the score would get much worse with the backups because they wanted to show what they could do. Unfortunately, we haven't had that "problem" for quite a few years.

Most of you are clearly closet Badger fans. It's alright....come on out. We won't bite...we have cheese and Harley Davidsons for all. Oh and beer, lots and lots and lots of Beer.

Wisconsin was always my favorite B1G team when Nebraska wasn't a member. Wisconsin was actually on my short list of schools out of high school, that out of state tuition was too much though.

It happens out here in So Cal too, Kiffin had Barkley throwing passes in the 4th quarter...when they were up by 40....I wonder what would happen if someone charged in there and broke a qb's leg at that point, a qb who shouldn't even be in the game...

Kiffen was sending a message. He wanted to embarrass the team that was going to be playing for the championship this weekend.

Most of you are clearly closet Badger fans. It's alright....come on out. We won't bite...we have cheese and Harley Davidsons for all. Oh and beer, lots and lots and lots of Beer.

Wisconsin was always my favorite B1G team when Nebraska wasn't a member. Wisconsin was actually on my short list of schools out of high school, that out of state tuition was too much though.

Yeah, out-of-state is a bitch. We just ended reciprocity with Minnesota, so unfortunately, it looks to be even more Sconnie/Coastie from here on out.

Yeah, out-of-state is a bitch. We just ended reciprocity with Minnesota, so unfortunately, it looks to be even more Sconnie/Coastie from here on out.

When did that happen? Man I'm out of the loop, my cousin just graduated from UMD with that reciprocity deal. That sucks, it was a great deal for both states. Damn recession.