Bowl Season

T_O_Bull

Well we will be going to a bowl and I just hope its a good game and that we perform well. I also hope it will be played on New Years Day. As you all know I also think its a travesty that the MNC game will be played on the 9th of January, a Monday night. It also looks like itwill be a replay of a game that has already been played, LSU vr 'Bama. I don't think its fair to LSU. I'd rerally like to see how Wisconsin would do against LSU. Penn St. has the n3rd best defense in the country and the Gers are kickin' their fannies. It won't happen but if they do give us a LSU/Bama rerun I just hope it lives up to the 9 to 6 nail-bitter we got in the first game. Anyway stand tall Huskers amd make us proud.

T_O_B

G>B>R

What is the pecking order for the B1G bowl games? Assuming one team goes to Rose Bowl and another to a BCS game, I think the next pick is the Capital One Bowl (Orlando). What is the order after that?

Rose

Capital One

Outback

Insight

Gator

Texas (Meineke Car)

Ticket City

Little Caesars

If Michigan gets a BCS bowl that leaves 9 teams for 8 bowls and Illinois will be pushed into a bowl that's tied into a conference without enough eligible teams. If Michigan does not, then Illinois and Northwestern will be pushed into other conference's bowl.

Wow..Insight is above the Gator? Insight seems like such a crappy bowl. It's always teams like Minnesota/NW vs TT/ISU.

UM, MSU, WI should go above us. That means Insight or Outback...unless something crazy happens. No?

Insight moved up in the pecking order a few years ago, it's a good bowl to go to now. It's not the same one your thinking of from like 10 years ago.

Outback has never had NU. They will be all about getting NU and that is about right where NU should be. Probably against South Carolina or Georgia if they lose badly against LSU

After watching the Gamecocks tonight, their QB will give us fits. Did noT think he was a dual threat, but he rushed for over a 100 yrds and passed well on the move. Would be a great test to see if we could actually stop a mobile QB.

Just saw South Carolina today. I didn't know denard robinson had a white brother

After watching the Gamecocks tonight, their QB will give us fits. Did noT think he was a dual threat, but he rushed for over a 100 yrds and passed well on the move. Would be a great test to see if we could actually stop a mobile QB.

Just saw South Carolina today. I didn't know denard robinson had a white brother

19 rushes 129 yrds and 1 TD

14-20 passing, 210 yrds and 3 TD's

Not a bad game for USC.

UM, MSU, WI should go above us. That means Insight or Outback...unless something crazy happens. No?

Michigan will probably get an at-large BCS spot. If Wisconsin wins the title game, they go to the Rose Bowl and it's highly unlikely that Michigan State would be chosen ahead of us because our traveling reputation is quite a bit better. That would put us in the Capital One Bowl, which picks first from the B1G teams after the BCS games are decided.

If Michigan State wins the title game, there's a solid chance Wisconsin gets picked up by the Capital One and we fall to the Outback.

If Michigan State wins AND Michigan gets passed by the BCS (highly unlikely), we could fall to the Insight.

At this point I would say 50% Capital One, 40% Outback, 10% Insight.

• Fire 2