WE WANT STEELE!!!!!!

huKSer

Watching him at the AC Championship game - get him away from a wasted carrier at Clemson - sorry Cacti

He's already been here. He used to coach at Nebraska during Tom Osborne's coaching days:

"From 1989 to 1994, Steele coached the linebackers under Nebraska legend Tom Osborne. During his six years in Lincoln, the Cornhuskers went 60-11, appeared in six bowl games, won four conference championships and captured the 1994 national championship with a 13-0 record. He coached Butkus Award winner Trev Alberts during that time."

Watching him at the AC Championship game - get him away from a wasted carrier at Clemson - sorry Cacti

He's already been here. He used to coach at Nebraska during Tom Osborne's coaching days:

"From 1989 to 1994, Steele coached the linebackers under Nebraska legend Tom Osborne. During his six years in Lincoln, the Cornhuskers went 60-11, appeared in six bowl games, won four conference championships and captured the 1994 national championship with a 13-0 record. He coached Butkus Award winner Trev Alberts during that time."

That's why I posted

That's why I posted

Ah. Do you think he would come back? Interesting thought, that.

Kevin Steele put together a good alabama defense back in 2008. He hasn't looked good this year though

From what I understand it was more Saban's D than Steele's, thus him leaving for Clemson.

Overall he's been fairly average at Clemson, it isn't like he's facing offensive juggernauts. He can definitely recruit but I'd rather have Bo calling the D. Plus it doesn't sound like his wife isn't interested in going north again anyway.

• 1 month later...