Another Husker not awarded for his hard work

Apathy

Lavonte David was screwed for the B1G defensive player of the year and now he lost the Butkus award to the Boston College LB Luke Kuechly.

First it was Alex Henery last year not David. Sad not seeing Davids name on the North part of the stadium under the big screen.

Lavonte David was screwed for the B1G defensive player of the year and now he lost the Butkus award to the Boston College LB Luke Kuechly.

First it was Alex Henery last year not David. Sad not seeing Davids name on the North part of the stadium under the big screen.

The dude had 191 tackles this season.

What's your argument with the B1G defensive player?

I don't have one, he should of gotten that one.

To compare David not winning the Butkus with Henery is wrong though. Henery got jobbed, David had an amazing season but so did Kuechly. Husker players aren't the only great ones in this country, no complaints from me.

• Fire 4

I don't have one, he should of gotten that one.

To compare David not winning the Butkus with Henery is wrong though. Henery got jobbed, David had an amazing season but so did Kuechly. Husker players aren't the only great ones in this country, no complaints from me.

My thoughts exactly.

While I love to play devils advocate and disagree with you Huskers I think you're right about the Defensive player of the year thing. Just looking at stats David had a better year than Still.

I sympathize, it sucks. I feel the same way about Ball and Richardson.

I think this may be a case of being short sighted and only seeing Husker Red, to be fair. David probably had the fact that he was a transfer held against him in some regards. He had a great year, did a good job last season. For that he will see his reward in the NFL, that I am sure of.