Greetings from Carolina

I wonder how much the idea of Nebraska playing Spurrier in another bowl game swayed the selection committee.

the offence we run now is very different from those Florida teams in the 90's. In the past two seasons we've began running the zone read which has worked great this year with a Mobile QB with an inexperienced arm.

• Fire 1

I mentioned in my "Introduce yourself post" that I earned my undergrad from an SEC school, which I said "would remain unnamed"

Cacti figured it out pretty quick but I'll come out with it now. I actually graduated from the University of South Carolina and I'm a huge fan of my Alma Mater. This is not a joke. I really am a Gamecock.

You guys are fun and I enjoy posting here...even rooting for the Huskers when the game doesn't affect USC or UW but now I'm going to have to come out and say it.

GO GAMECOCKS!

Brace yourselves for some Black Magic Huskers.

Hey Badgerfan.... Go make cheese, okay? Hehehe.

I mentioned in my "Introduce yourself post" that I earned my undergrad from an SEC school, which I said "would remain unnamed"

Cacti figured it out pretty quick but I'll come out with it now. I actually graduated from the University of South Carolina and I'm a huge fan of my Alma Mater. This is not a joke. I really am a Gamecock.

You guys are fun and I enjoy posting here...even rooting for the Huskers when the game doesn't affect USC or UW but now I'm going to have to come out and say it.

GO GAMECOCKS!

50413_7249931790_6288558_n.jpg

• Fire 1

GO GAMECOCKS!

Ok Badger..... it's on.... You have been a great addition to our board.....and yes, even after Wiscy rolled us, you stuck around and I think you may even be a "closet" Nebraska fan...lol.......BUT, to cheer against us twice in one season....not tolerated around these parts......regardless of your "inside the MOD thread"...... I think it is about time for the MODS to suspend you until after the bowl season.

** obviously, I am kidding..... I think..ha

I wonder how much the idea of Nebraska playing Spurrier in another bowl game swayed the selection committee.

I think that considering their history (96 bowl game) that this was probably a consideration. That game has already been brought up:

"Fortunately for Spurrier, it won't look anything like the one the Huskers showed in the 1996 Fiesta Bowl. Spurrier watched as Nebraska dropped 62 on his Gators in the national championship."

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/55107/south-carolina-facing-nebraska-in-orlando

Hey Guys,

I thought I'd drop by after getting the official news about the C1B. You guys are a great program and I think it should be a great game. Gamecock fans have always had a special place in their hearts for Omaha, well before these past two years. I look forward to chatting with you guys and for a hard nosed football game on the 2nd.

Do you know how long does it take to get certified or what ever so I can post at CockyTalk

Hey Guys,

I thought I'd drop by after getting the official news about the C1B. You guys are a great program and I think it should be a great game. Gamecock fans have always had a special place in their hearts for Omaha, well before these past two years. I look forward to chatting with you guys and for a hard nosed football game on the 2nd.

Do you know how long does it take to get certified or what ever so I can post at CockyTalk

That place is a zoo...

Hey Guys,

It should be instant

Hey Guys,

That place is a zoo...

And don't forget the 'y'. I'm still trying to get all the viruses off my computer, and the images out of my head.

• Fire 1