Visitors or not, it'll be much more of a home crowd than we faced this season at Madisonville. And Happy Valley. And the Big House. We played the toughest road schedule in the nation this year.

Wouldn't surprise me to see more Husker fans there than Gamecocks fans.

Visitors or not, it'll be much more of a home crowd than we faced this season at Madisonville. And Happy Valley. And the Big House. We played the toughest road schedule in the nation this year.

I'm betting more Carolina fans simply because of Geographical convenience...not to mention SEC fans stick together and I don't doubt local SEC fans from the area will go to support the Gamecocks even if they're not die-hard USC fans. It happened the other year when we played UCONN in Birmingham. Quite a few local Bama folks showed up to support the c$%ks.

That's a fair assessment, we didn't sell out our season tickets this year, I would expect 60-40 in Orlando. It might be hard to judge from a distance though, as Red and Garnet are similar.

I'm betting more Carolina fans simply because of Geographical convenience...not to mention SEC fans stick together and I don't doubt local SEC fans from the area will go to support the Gamecocks even if they're not die-hard USC fans. It happened the other year when we played UCONN in Birmingham. Quite a few local Bama folks showed up to support the c$%ks.

Geographic location does help a bunch but just remember that Nebraska didn't go to the Big Ten Championship game like a lot of our fans were counting on. Our fans want to see them play once more this season and are disappointed about not going to Indy and now have more of a bowl travel budget because that money wasn't spent there. Look for a lot of red in central Florida in a month.

Geographic location does help a bunch but just remember that Nebraska didn't go to the Big Ten Championship game like a lot of our fans were counting on. Our fans want to see them play once more this season and are disappointed about not going to Indy and now have more of a bowl travel budget because that money wasn't spent there. Look for a lot of red in central Florida in a month.

The exact same thing can be said of South Carolina...perhaps even more so.

Touche'.

I'm ok with that. For whatever reason (maybe it's the whites) we seem to play better on the road and the site is much closer to SC than Nebraska. They're #9 and we're #20, they should be the home team team.

Ya, those away games at Wisconsin and Michigan were great games by us. :hmmph

But the main point is that there will be more husker fans in general, at the game then there was at Wisconsin, Penn State or Michigan...doesn't mean more husker fans than gamecock fans...

I've always liked SC's unis. Unique color scheme.

I am not abig fan of their unis. Maroon is an ugly color IMO and the SEC has 4 soon to 5 teams that are maroon or very similar to - SCar, Miss St. Ark, Ala and now A&M.

My favorite SEC unis are LSU and Auburn's all white.