How's it going Nebraska fans?

Our offense is a a a, not real sure what we call it. Lean more to the run side, I would say. Our defense has had its ups and downs this season. Looked to be getting a little better, at seasons end. Having Carl P leaving for a head coaching job, does put more on Bo's shoulder. Will be fun watching him match wits with Steve S. How do you like your offensive attack with out Lattimore& Garcia. You guys took a big hit there. I know for sure if we lost Martinez & Rex, we would be in deep trouble.

Since you have a inside access, has your coach said anything about the last time he coached against Nebraska. Different team I know, but wondering if that ever came up , once the match ups were announced. I look for a high scoring game, but a close one.

Anyway wellcome to the board.

GBR!!!

Coach hasn't really talked about it, not around the stadium anyway... I'm sure he remembers a beatdown like that, though.

And I just have to laugh at how the rest of this thread turned out. :lol:

Also, losing Garcia I believe has helped us in the long run. He never took this job seriously and it finally caught up with him as he was an interception machine while he was the starter this year (i.e. Vandy, Auburn) Connor is a very smart guy, and has done well since taking over. He may not have Garcia's arm strength, but he is a much more accurate thrower.

Losing Lattimore has hurt, no doubt about it. Brandon Wilds is a very good running back, however. He isn't flashy, but he went for over 100 yards 3 out of his first 4 career starts. Big guy who loves contact.

It'll be interesting to see how everything goes.

HuskerRichard....sarcasm man....sarcasm....

Ya... doesn't get conveyed well over the internet. Especially when he was partially right on some things.

Sorry, I thought Dennard being overrated, the D line as our strength, recommending they keep their QB in the pocket, and Rexy going down on first contact would give it away for sure.

You're right though, some of those weren't too far fetched. Probably just hopeful thinking on my part that we will blitz and utilize our TE and fullback more. Honestly had no idea what to say about our special teams cuz they HAVE been all over the place this year.

GoonSquad- Here is my attempt at some insight on the Huskers;

IMO Dennard is over-rated-Don't be afraid to go after his area of the field.

Our D Line is our strength and is fast but for some reason they never seem to get at a QB in the pocket. Keep your QB in the pocket and you'll be fine. Where you will find trouble is when he tries to scramble outside the pocket. Our speed will eat you up.

Linebackers are fairly solid. We have blitzed sparingly this season.

As far as our offense, not sure what to tell you. Martinez our QB is a dual threat guy. If you stack the box he will burn you deep with his arm and if you drop too many in coverage our backs will run wild. When in doubt expect a pass. Martinez has shown a reluctance to keep the ball this season and has slowed significantly so I would almost always play the pitchman/RB. Burkhead is a speed back but quite often goes down with first contact. Most of our WR's are sure-handed possession type receivers that don't get many yards after the catch. We use the fullback quite often and use the TE mainly for blocking and hardly ever throw to them. You can cover our TE's with a slow backer.

Special Teams have been all over the place this year. Can't give you any idea what to expect there.

Hope that helps.

Do you even watch Husker football?

Dennard is overrated? He's one of the top CBs in the nation.

Our TE's can be covered with a slow backer? Ever heard of Kyler Reed?

Our D-line is our strength and their speed can prevent scrambling? :facepalm:

Linebackers are fairly solid? Lavonte David says hello.

Most of our WRs are sure-handed? HAHAHAHAHA..... HA

never_go_full_retard1-300x199.jpg

Ya... doesn't get conveyed well over the internet. Especially when he was partially right on some things.

@Husker Richard - You might want to just walk away from this thread and live to fight another day. :hellloooo

ESPN3.com South Carolina Replays Available :

11/26 7:45 PM EST #17 Clemson vs. #12 South Carolina

10/22 1:30 PM EDT Liberty vs. Charleston Southern

9/24 7:00 PM EDT Vanderbilt vs. #12 South Carolina

9/17 6:00 PM EDT Navy vs. #10 South Carolina

9/10 4:30 PM EDT #12 South Carolina vs. Georgia

9/03 7:00 PM EDT East Carolina vs. #12 South Carolina

4/09 1:00 PM EDT South Carolina Spring Football: Garnet & Black Game (Exclusive) Closed captioning available

Nebraska Games on ESPN3.com

10/01 8:00 PM EDT #8 Nebraska vs. #7 Wisconsin

9/17 3:30 PM EDT Washington vs. #11 Nebraska