Pinnacle Bank Arena

I actually work at Pinnacle Bank, and this has been huge news here in the office. Pretty exciting stuff.

Pinnacle got a sweet deal on those naming rights.

$11.25 million for 25 years is a really really good deal.

Yeah the Dinsdales really played their cards right on this deal.

15,000+ seats? Are they even filling up the Bob right now?

It is 16,000 expandable up to 18,500.

Just going by the article I read on Huskers.com

The $179 million arena project was approved by voters in May 2010. Pinnacle Bank Arena is expected to open in the fall of 2013. UNL basketball will be the main tenant of the 470,400-square-foot facility, which can hold nearly 15,000 fans for Husker hoops.
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=205343070

Still doesn't answer the question of whether or not they are even filling up the Devaney Center

I was more concerned with how it fit into the city. Not really as concerned with how the actual structure looks. I really like how it fits into the haymarket as well as the additional shops around the arena. Hopefully it is the great destination year round it appears to be shaping up to be!

15,000+ seats? Are they even filling up the Bob right now?

It is 16,000 expandable up to 18,500.

Just going by the article I read on Huskers.com

The $179 million arena project was approved by voters in May 2010. Pinnacle Bank Arena is expected to open in the fall of 2013. UNL basketball will be the main tenant of the 470,400-square-foot facility, which can hold nearly 15,000 fans for Husker hoops.
http://www.huskers.c...TCLID=205343070

Still doesn't answer the question of whether or not they are even filling up the Devaney Center

They fill up for big games. Remember, this stadium is not just for Husker basketball, it's designed to get big, premium events to start coming back to Lincoln - specifically big-name artists for concerts. In addition, the excitement and social aspects of the new arena downtown will be enough to boost men's basketball attendance considerably.