Funny Sports Pictures, Vids, and Gifs

NUance

This is why I hate the NBA, not even real basketball.

But Mark Cuban says it's better than men's college basketball

And if you can tell the people in the $2,000 court side seats never noticed it too, well I did see one guy pointing. NBA and to some extent NFL are engineered for the common person who's never played either sport and doesn't appreciate the sport in its truest form. They want to see dunking and isolation sports center top 10 moves every trip down the court.

That footwork wouldn't pass at even the earliest levels of youth basketball. The NBA is such a joke. It's almost like it was cooked up by Vince McMahon.

The NFL isn't far behind IMO.

I am not a hockey fan but appreciate all the moving parts in a game. I think a reason why the NHL lags the other sports is most people don't appreciate the sport and my guess it is harder to engineer than the NBA or NFL. They do add fighting to capture some more eyeballs. They could end fighting tomorrow if they wanted to. Funny, the commercials for our local minor league hockey team feature about 2 seconds of actual hockey action and the rest of the commercial includes fighting, fans in costumes acting goofy and halftime antics.

That footwork wouldn't pass at even the earliest levels of youth basketball. The NBA is such a joke. It's almost like it was cooked up by Vince McMahon.

The NFL isn't far behind IMO.

I am not a hockey fan but appreciate all the moving parts in a game. I think a reason why the NHL lags the other sports is most people don't appreciate the sport and my guess it is harder to engineer than the NBA or NFL. They do add fighting to capture some more eyeballs. They could end fighting tomorrow if they wanted to. Funny, the commercials for our local minor league hockey team feature about 2 seconds of actual hockey action and the rest of the commercial includes fighting, fans in costumes acting goofy and halftime antics.

I can't watch the NFL either. The NHL is the only pro league I enjoy.