NUance

Funny Sports Pictures, Vids, and Gifs

garrett_blows_lategame_clock_situation_again_as_cowboys_lose_another_heartbreaker.jpg

Jerry Jones' skybox just after Cowboy's kicker Dan Bailey misses a last second field goal for a loss. The second week in a row. :lol:

(I guess this is only funny if, like me, you're not a Cowboys fan.)

• Upvote 2

garrett_blows_lategame_clock_situation_again_as_cowboys_lose_another_heartbreaker.jpg

Jerry Jones' skybox just after Cowboy's kicker Dan Bailey misses a last second field goal for a loss. The second week in a row. :lol:

(I guess this is only funny if you're not a Cowboys fan. Like me.)

I don't have a picture to add (yet), but I thought the Husker season was frustrating until these last couple weeks with the Cowboys. As soon as the Giants scored to get within 5 last night, I knew we were going to find a way to blow it.

Because I know exactly how this guy feels:

JagsFanWTF.gif

This was me, watching the Bears choke that game away yesterday.

(I guess this is only funny if you're not a Cowboys fan. Like me.)

I don't have a picture to add (yet), but I thought the Husker season was frustrating until these last couple weeks with the Cowboys. As soon as the Giants scored to get within 5 last night, I knew we were going to find a way to blow it.

^^ That was me when Martinez got intercepted 1 second into the 3rd quarter of the Wisconsin game. The Jerry Jones expression. lol :lol: