NU's Beck learning on the job

Nexus

What school out of those 6 hasn’t played in a BCS Bowl or won a Conference Championship in that 4 year period?

Even though Ohio State, Oklahoma, and LSU are not included in the 4 year list they have all averaged more then 9 wins in that period of time along with winning at least 1 conference championship and playing in at least 1 BCS bowl game (OSU – 3, OU – 2, LSU -1)

What school out of those 6 hasn’t played in a BCS Bowl or won a Conference Championship in that 4 year period?

Even though Ohio State, Oklahoma, and LSU are not included in the 4 year list they have all averaged more then 9 wins in that period of time along with winning at least 1 conference championship and playing in at least 1 BCS bowl game (OSU – 3, OU – 2, LSU -1)

No they haven't...OU was 7-5 in 09 and OSU is what 7-5 this year.

OSU is 6-6 this year.

You misread his post. He is saying those teams have "averaged" over 9 wins since 2008, in which case he is correct. Just add the total wins of those programs he's mentioned since 2008 and divide it by 4 to get the average.

• Fire 1

OSU is 6-6 this year.

You misread his post. He is saying those teams have "averaged" over 9 wins since 2008, in which case he is correct. Just add the total wins of those programs he's mentioned since 2008 and divide it by 4 to get the average.

Selective reading on my part. Thanks for correcting me.

OSU is 6-6 this year.

Selective reading on my part. Thanks for correcting me.

Happens to me too sometimes. Don't sweat it. ;)

Just remember this is playing a weak schedule in a weak conference and still getting dismantled by weak teams ( Mich, Wisky and Northwestern) How weak? I'm sure all our Bowl games will provide that information quickly. IE Wyoming

Sagarin claims our SOS is #34. Last year it was #39. We'll jump up a bit after playing South Carolina, so we can't finish with a worse SOS than last year. I don't think that lends much credence to the idea that we're playing in a weak conference. Especially when we have two BCS opponents on our schedule, from the Big Ten.

Just remember this is playing a weak schedule in a weak conference and still getting dismantled by weak teams ( Mich, Wisky and Northwestern) How weak? I'm sure all our Bowl games will provide that information quickly. IE Wyoming

Textbook troll post. No feeding.

Do you ever post anything constructive? Or, do you just like to point out your own narcissism? If you don’t like someone’s post or don’t agree with them, you point out grammar errors or call them a troll. It gets old.

Do you ever post anything constructive? Or, do you just like to point out your own narcissism? If you don’t like someone’s post or don’t agree with them, you point out grammar errors or call them a troll. It gets old.

It was an obvious troll post by a known troll. "Don't feed the troll" disclaimers are commonplace on internet forums. Not sure why that bothers you.

I don't point out grammar errors when people are at least trying to communicate in an intelligible manner, but happen to make a few grammar mistakes. That would be rude. My grammar is far from perfect.

I post constructive stuff all the time. I achieved a HuskerBoard reputation of 500 in less than 3,000 posts. I'm a well respected member of HuskerBoard and my community. I'm extremely good looking, successful, witty, funny, and charming. I have perfect teeth, get good grades, have well over 200 Facebook friends, and I am extremely, extremely humble. I'm a lot of things, sir, but a narcissist is not one of them.

• Fire 2

Do you ever post anything constructive? Or, do you just like to point out your own narcissism? If you don't like someone's post or don't agree with them, you point out grammar errors or call them a troll. It gets old.

It was an obvious troll post by a known troll. "Don't feed the troll" disclaimers are commonplace on internet forums. Not sure why that bothers you.

I don't point out grammar errors when people are at least trying to communicate in an intelligible manner, but happen to make a few grammar mistakes. That would be rude. My grammar is far from perfect.

I post constructive stuff all the time. I achieved a HuskerBoard reputation of 500 in less than 3,000 posts. I'm a well respected member of HuskerBoard and my community. I'm extremely good looking, successful, witty, funny, and charming. I have perfect teeth, get good grades, have well over 200 Facebook friends, and I am extremely, extremely humble. I'm a lot of things, sir, but a narcissist is not one of them.

Well, I will give you another +1. That was good