You guys pumped for Big Ten hoops?!

WoodyHayes1951

I'm pumped because I think the B!G fits Doc's style better than the Big 12.

Not saying he won't lose us any games because of undecipherable late game management and lack of a cohesive offense, BUT I think (with lower scores being the norm), we will be more competitive than most are projecting.

I tend to think the exact opposite. Doc's grind it out low scoring style worked well against teams that wanted to run. They would struggle in their half court sets against Doc's defense and it would give Nebraska an advantage. Now in the B1G most teams are going to be accustomed to that style game in and game out lessening Nebraska effectiveness.

Interesting perspective......................guess we'll have to see how it plays out.............................my point was more about recognizing we were never going to win consistently in games that were high-scoring, and just the fact that "the norm" now was going to be more in the 60's range at least might give us an opportunity to hang around and not get blown out early.

I DO foresee us getting manhandled in the post on a regular basis.............

Nebrasketball: Guaranteed to beat someone at home they have no business beating.

This year's nominations: Wisconsin or Michigan State.

pscccht hopefully OSU. Somebody's gotta try.

Many will try....all will fail. :P

I don't think tOSU will win the conference. They're a good team, but are not impervious to a couple of conference losses

HELLS YEAH!!! Coach Yori has the team playing really well. Hooper and Moore are the best duo in the league. Top three team IMO.

WHAT?!?! You weren't talking about B1G Women's BBall??

Ohhh......well sh#t. B1G post players are going to love playing the Huskers. I am with Nuance. If this team is within three games of .500 in conference I will let someone like Badgerfan pick an avatar for me for the whole summer.

Can I pick? Can I pick? Can I pick? *jumps up and down with hand raised*

Only if it is totally Creighton or WWE related Po

Kinda like this...

261180_160541860679718_8104693_n.jpg

Or this

Full%2Bstory%2B%2526%2Bphoto%2B%2526%2Bresult%2B-%2BApril%2B3%252C%2B2011%2BThe%2BUndertaker%2Bvs.%2BTriple%2BH%2B-%2BNo%2BHolds%2BBarred%2BMatch%2BWWE%2BWrestleMania%2BXXVII%2B27%2B-%2B3-4-2011%2B-%2B14.JPG

HELLS YEAH!!! Coach Yori has the team playing really well. Hooper and Moore are the best duo in the league. Top three team IMO.

WHAT?!?! You weren't talking about B1G Women's BBall??

Ohhh......well sh#t. B1G post players are going to love playing the Huskers. I am with Nuance. If this team is within three games of .500 in conference I will let someone like Badgerfan pick an avatar for me for the whole summer.

Can I pick? Can I pick? Can I pick? *jumps up and down with hand raised*

Only if it is totally Creighton or WWE related Po

Kinda like this...

Full%2Bstory%2B%2526%2Bphoto%2B%2526%2Bresult%2B-%2BApril%2B3%252C%2B2011%2BThe%2BUndertaker%2Bvs.%2BTriple%2BH%2B-%2BNo%2BHolds%2BBarred%2BMatch%2BWWE%2BWrestleMania%2BXXVII%2B27%2B-%2B3-4-2011%2B-%2B14.JPG

NUance wrestles? I bet that's his favorite move...

I don't think tOSU will win the conference. They're a good team, but are not impervious to a couple of conference losses

Ohio State will lose a conference game or two (most likely @ Indiana &/or @ Wisconsin) but they will still most likely be the regular season Big Ten champions. Running the conference table almost never happens.

Now getting upset in the B1G tournament is an entirely different matter.

Ohio State will lose a conference game or two (most likely @ Indiana &/or @ Wisconsin) but they will still most likely be the regular season Big Ten champions. Running the conference table almost never happens.

Now getting upset in the B1G tournament is an entirely different matter.

Yea some random team will win the tourney...I just don't see OSU losing enough games in the regular season for someone else to win it...

Nebrasketball: Guaranteed to beat someone at home they have no business beating.

This year's nominations: Wisconsin or Michigan State.

pscccht hopefully OSU. Somebody's gotta try.

Many will try....all will fail. :P

A couple of conference losses won't make them lose the conference though. I agree they'll drop 2-3 games, but that will be enough to win the conference too. We'll really find out in our 2nd conference game when we play Indiana.

The way our perimeter defense has been playing, We should have no issues beating Michigan (They live by the three) And we're set for, "Deal with it" Wisconsin. (That really pissed people off here)

Watch out. I'm a big basketball watcher. And my personal knowledge, which is vastly superior to any of yours, says that Ohio State will not win the B1G conference, that title will go to....wait for it....

almost....

Minnesota? No.

It will obviously go to Nebraska!

:sarcasm

I'm ecstatic because we have a very good chance of winning the National Championship. We have more depth than we had the past couple of years and our young guys are showing amazing promise.

Buford will hopefully be the all time scoring leader. Sullinger will be NCAA MVP. Matta will get his first NC at Ohio State. And if we're lucky, the run will continue in to next season too.

When I first started reading your post, I thought you were talking about Nebraska. My only thought was, "Is this guy high?"

Then I realized you were talking about Ohio State. Makes much more sense now...

I'm ecstatic because we have a very good chance of winning the National Championship. We have more depth than we had the past couple of years and our young guys are showing amazing promise.

Buford will hopefully be the all time scoring leader. Sullinger will be NCAA MVP. Matta will get his first NC at Ohio State. And if we're lucky, the run will continue in to next season too.

When I first started reading your post, I thought you were talking about Nebraska. My only thought was, "Is this guy high?"

Then I realized you were talking about Ohio State. Makes much more sense now...

LOL sorry, I thought it was obvious from previous posts, I was a Buckeye. I really should change my avatar.