You guys pumped for Big Ten hoops?!

WoodyHayes1951

He played a full game last game we played. The game before that he played then got a bone contusion in the middle of it. His back is no longer a current concern.

Two full games, Lamar & Miami although he sat down a bit early against the Redhawks (née Redskins) because he's pretty clearly needs to get back into game shape.

Why did they schedule Wisconsin as the opener for you guys in both Football and Basketball...did I miss something? There's something fishy here...

Maybe TPTB at the B1G thought Mr. Grinch's heart would grow three sizes in honor of the Holiday.

(If any Nebraska fans don't know what I'm talking about just google some pics of Bo Ryan)

He played a full game last game we played. The game before that he played then got a bone contusion in the middle of it. His back is no longer a current concern.

Two full games, Lamar & Miami although he sat down a bit early against the Redhawks (née Redskins) because he's pretty clearly needs to get back into game shape.

Why did they schedule Wisconsin as the opener for you guys in both Football and Basketball...did I miss something? There's something fishy here...

Maybe TPTB at the B1G thought Mr. Grinch's heart would grow three sizes in honor of the Holiday.

(If any Nebraska fans don't know what I'm talking about just google some pics of Bo Ryan)

haha he was my profile picture for a while on here

I love Bo

Bo_Ryan_BF_display_image.jpg?1300048954

I'm rooting for Indiana.

Yeah, if I root for another Big Ten hoops team this year it's Indiana.

Is it possible to draw some parallels to what Indiana went through to where they are now and where Nebraska is and hopes of a brighter future?

Nebraska used to be a perennial National Championship contender in basketball?

• 2 weeks later...

HELLS YEAH!!! Coach Yori has the team playing really well. Hooper and Moore are the best duo in the league. Top three team IMO.

WHAT?!?! You weren't talking about B1G Women's BBall??

Ohhh......well sh#t. B1G post players are going to love playing the Huskers. I am with Nuance. If this team is within three games of .500 in conference I will let someone like Badgerfan pick an avatar for me for the whole summer.

Can I pick? Can I pick? Can I pick? *jumps up and down with hand raised*

Only if it is totally Creighton or WWE related Po

Kinda like this...

Full%2Bstory%2B%2526%2Bphoto%2B%2526%2Bresult%2B-%2BApril%2B3%252C%2B2011%2BThe%2BUndertaker%2Bvs.%2BTriple%2BH%2B-%2BNo%2BHolds%2BBarred%2BMatch%2BWWE%2BWrestleMania%2BXXVII%2B27%2B-%2B3-4-2011%2B-%2B14.JPG

NUance wrestles? I bet that's his favorite move...

Sorry I missed this post of yours. Ha ha!

No, that is only my third favorite wrestling move. This is my favorite wrestling move:

orange_320x380.jpg