You guys pumped for Big Ten hoops?!

WoodyHayes1951

It's funny when it's not NU getting upset.

I don't think we'll have to worry about that in men's basketball any time soon.

You guys will have your time in the sun, it won't be too long. From what you guys have said about your facilities and what not as well as no having joined a damn good basketball conference (not to say the Big XII was bad or anything, I just think we're better) I'd say its just a matter of time...and maybe a coaching change.

You guys will have your time in the sun, it won't be too long. From what you guys have said about your facilities and what not as well as no having joined a damn good basketball conference (not to say the Big XII was bad or anything, I just think we're better) I'd say its just a matter of time...and maybe a coaching change.

You are aware that the Nebraska Basketball program right now is pretty close to what K state football was in the 80s right? NU is one of a very small handful of schools in a major conference to never with a NCAA game.

You are aware that the Nebraska Basketball program right now is pretty close to what K state football was in the 80s right? NU is one of a very small handful of schools in a major conference to never with a NCAA game.

Yea but I like to think that sports are somewhat cyclical. Look where KSU football is now. Look what Minnesota football used to be. You'll compete for the conference at some point. It'll happen.

I think it is even LESS than a handful.............................Isn't it just us and Northwestern.............??

I think it is even LESS than a handful.............................Isn't it just us and Northwestern.............??

Yeah it is, but we're ahead of them at least, they haven't even been to the big dance. We just get there and sh*t the bed.

And as per Muck's comment: YEAH, we beat Indiana...we're going to KILL OHIO STATE TOMORROW!

macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And as per Muck's comment: YEAH, we beat Indiana...we're going to KILL OHIO STATE TOMORROW!

75-52 all Buckeyes. :P

23 point win? In the Devaney Center? The line is 11.5. It'll be closer than 23. Could be tight game if Buford is cold. Let's just hope his cold streak continues--just to make things interesting.

23 point win? In the Devaney Center? The line is 11.5. It'll be closer than 23. Could be tight game if Buford is cold. Let's just hope his cold streak continues--just to make things interesting.

If Ohio State is "on"? Absolutely.

Now will Ohio State play up to their potential? Who knows.

Beat Iowa by 29 in Iowa-City, Buford had one of his worst games of the season and the Illinois loss is still close enough that it should keep them from getting complacent.

Beat Iowa by 29 in Iowa-City, Buford had one of his worst games of the season and the Illinois loss is still close enough that it should keep them from getting complacent.

Ha ha! You're not going to hear an NU basketball fan talking smack to a tOSU fan. (Not me. Not this year anyway.) I just think it'll be tighter than 23 in the Bob. Especially with everyone healthy for a change.

Ha ha! You're not going to hear an NU basketball fan talking smack to a tOSU fan. (Not me. Not this year anyway.) I just think it'll be tighter than 23 in the Bob. Especially with everyone healthy for a change.

Or I could be wrong. Way wrong. 30 point game with 5 minutes to go. This is just sad.

Yeah it is, but we're ahead of them at least, they haven't even been to the big dance. We just get there and sh*t the bed.

macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, they killed Ohio State's arms with all those shots Ohio State made. :P