SIGNED DT Aaron Curry

BIG ERN

I don't know if we are taking 18,19,20, or 21 guys... With how many we are after right now you'd have to think 21! Moore, Ford, Shelton, VV, Peat, Fuller, Goodman, Iese.... These are all guys we really want bad. But that's 8 more guys... If we got them all it would put us at 22. I just don't see how we can take that many. We desperately need at least 2 more DB's and we know the staff is taking VV at DT. We know we'll get either Moore or Fuller as a QB, we desperately need Peat... Goodman and Iese would be icing on the cake.

Magic number is 18.

I don't know if we are taking 18,19,20, or 21 guys... With how many we are after right now you'd have to think 21! Moore, Ford, Shelton, VV, Peat, Fuller, Goodman, Iese.... These are all guys we really want bad. But that's 8 more guys... If we got them all it would put us at 22. I just don't see how we can take that many. We desperately need at least 2 more DB's and we know the staff is taking VV at DT. We know we'll get either Moore or Fuller as a QB, we desperately need Peat... Goodman and Iese would be icing on the cake.

Magic number is 18.

Do we go over that number with the academic issues with Alexander and to a lesser degree, Aflava (sp?)?

It's got to be higher than 18. We were at 16ish, and what...4-5 have left since then? 20 is closer I think, with CJ going JUCO now.

I think the number is 18 based on the people who have left, kerr, okafur, and ward. Someone also mentioned a unidentified olinemen which would put us at 19. I just wasn't sure if we would go over that. What happens if you do go over that due to thinking someone isn't going to qualify but he does end up qualifying? Send someone home? Greyshirt cotton?