What did we learn??

1. We have a talet gap at key positions....still.... DING

2. We donot have a difference make at QB...still.. DING

3. We might as well get used to 3 and 4 loss seasons. They arn't going anywhere, and we wont fire a 9 win coach again. DING

4. Penalties remain more than a small problem. DING

5. The defense will probably take a step back next year without David. DING

6. Consistancy or lack there of on o-line is killing us...still DING

Give some credit to the Game c$%ks, they played a good game. Their D line is what we used to be. Take a long hard look at it Bo.

Not too down, pretty much what I expected, too much speed, better coaches, a lot of breaks by the refs.

A lot more heart than I expected from USC.

We have a lot of shortfalls. The only way to correct the problem is recruiting. If we plan to play with the SEC, you have to have speed. You have to have more than one running back and it has to be more than REX left, REX right.

I think we will have pretty much the same next year, we are an above average team, nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks to the kids for giving us their best. Hopefully more development will happen over the off season.

We are ridiculously inconsistent and undisciplined, but we're young. We had the talent to win and win big particularly against this Gamecock team, but mistakes are the great negators (i.e. Ameer's redzone fumble and Alshon's inexplicable TD catch). We couldn't expect to hold So Car to under 14 points, so I have a problem with Beck's offensive calls that put us in 3rd and longs for much of the 2nd half, he's had his moments but I really hope he corrects this next year. Way too many false starts for my liking.

i will tell you exactly what we learned today.........a damn good coach like Spurrier can make adjustments and play a game tailored to his kids, Pelini has no clue in hell how to do this and nether do his assistant coaches either.........next year will be more of the same.

How can you say that when this is Pap's first game....? Plus this is Beck's first year....but your right lets clean house so we can get some other people in and bitch about them at the end of next year.....

Vicious cycle of complaining when we lose....

1) I didn't think we would win but we had a real good opportunity...we gave away a lot in this game. Hail Mary, blocked PAT return, fumble in red zone, poorly thrown ball for INT, missed FG, the drops continue, false starts, false starts, and false starts. Simply cannot make this many mistakes and expect to win games, let alone against #9. We could have easily been up 23-9 at a point in this game with a very good chance to win.

2) I am calling it...the DL is the weak link on this team...I have seen enough...yes our secondary has weak links, but there is WAY too much time for the QB to make plays because our DL is so slow and unathletic. The secondary can only hold coverage so long.

3) TM has improved as a passer. He had the INT and think he was wanting to get close enough for FG. No way anyone thought SCAR would get points that late with a Hail Mary where we couldn't defend a first grader. He made some good throws and we let him down with some drops again.

4) Burkhead is Nebraska Football.

5) Our OL is not good. Lots of us have known this for awhile. Compare how much time Shaw has vs. TM.

6) I liked Bell's game. Surprised Enunwa didn't show up today.

7) David showed up on defense again...no one else on defense really made an impact.

8) I sort have seen enough of Abdullah at RB...A. Green you're next up so hope you can do something.

9) Unfortunate so poorly officiated in 4th qtr. The block in the back they picked up the flag, the call they made on us for PI when there was none and ball uncatchable, and the non-call on SCAR personal foul...those did have an impact on the game and made it frustrating because we needed breaks and these sealed the game for SCAR.

10) This team looks like a 5 loss team next season to me. Lose our best players on an already suspect defense and the offense is easy to defend against. I just don't see how next year we are better unless a lot of players make huge strides and both lines improve tremendously.

i will tell you exactly what we learned today.........a damn good coach like Spurrier can make adjustments and play a game tailored to his kids, Pelini has no clue in hell how to do this and nether do his assistant coaches either.........next year will be more of the same.

How can you say that when this is Pap's first game....? Plus this is Beck's first year....but your right lets clean house so we can get some other people in and bitch about them at the end of next year.....

Vicious cycle of complaining when we lose....

How many of you think Pap was calling all the defense? Come on. I'm sure Bo wasn't involved at all.