Never been more glad the season is over!!!

This year has been the most frustrating season I can remember. Even more so than Callahan's last season. We came in to the year with top 10 hype. We didn't improve on anything as the year went on. We never got pressure on the quarterback without blitzing. We never could get off the field on 3rd down. Dropped passes that would have moved the chains. Stupid penalties. Pretty much a wasted year for both Turner and Green. We will never be more then a 9 or 10 win team if Bo continues to use the philosophy of playing whoever practices best. There are always going to be walk-ons or over achievers that are better at practice but are not difference makers on game day. It is obvious to me that as we have transitioned out of Callahan's recruits that our talent level has dropped off dramatically. Next year will be a make or break season for Bo. The seat is hot.

This year has been the most frustrating season I can remember. Even more so than Callahan's last season. We came in to the year with top 10 hype. We didn't improve on anything as the year went on. We never got pressure on the quarterback without blitzing. We never could get off the field on 3rd down. Dropped passes that would have moved the chains. Stupid penalties. Pretty much a wasted year for both Turner and Green. We will never be more then a 9 or 10 win team if Bo continues to use the philosophy of playing whoever practices best. There are always going to be walk-ons or over achievers that are better at practice but are not difference makers on game day. It is obvious to me that as we have transitioned out of Callahan's recruits that our talent level has dropped off dramatically. Next year will be a make or break season for Bo. The seat is hot.

Do you really believe this or are you just speaking out of frustration?