Kyler Reed

I love Reed as a receiver but he's got to be at least servicable as a blocker. Either that or move him to a slot receiver so he's not trying to block DEs or OLBs (as much).

That.

He is a match-up issue if Beck can dictate the match-up (like Dallas Clark for Indy).

But, as with all the recievers -- No ONE knows where T-Mart's pass is going. That means the WRs/TEs are thinking about where the ball will be as opposed to knowing it will be on target. And that is a HUGE issue.

If you have played receiver you know what I mean.

Kyler - criminally under-utilized.

Everyone has their drops, you know. Even Nate Swift had his. The difference is he was a huge asset in the passing game that was utilized, the way we slung it around in those years (and by 'slung it around', I mean 50/50, more or less). Put him on this year's team, he watches a psas or two bump off his hands and I guarantee everybody is deriding him as some joker who can't catch a cold.

Honestly, who cares if his blocking is subpar. Make use of the fact that he is a tremendous mismatch every dang time he is on the field. That is something that not many players can offer. Exploit it!

Kyler - criminally under-utilized.

Everyone has their drops, you know. Even Nate Swift had his. The difference is he was a huge asset in the passing game that was utilized, the way we slung it around in those years (and by 'slung it around', I mean 50/50, more or less). Put him on this year's team, he watches a psas or two bump off his hands and I guarantee everybody is deriding him as some joker who can't catch a cold.

Honestly, who cares if his blocking is subpar. Make use of the fact that he is a tremendous mismatch every dang time he is on the field. That is something that not many players can offer. Exploit it!

Who cares if his blocking is sub-par?

Haha...coaches that know football do. A lot. Especially if they want a "run-first" offense. I'll take Cotton anyday......