Cocky talk

Congratulations on your first 11 win season.

We have 12 11+ win seasons

Call us when you have 13 (We have 2)

Then is that why you are so butt hurt? Embarresed? That a team with their first 11 win season flat out made Nebraska look like a D 3 team today?

-15 yards gained. NEGATIVE YARDS GAINED in the 4th quarter.

Thanks for trolling. That's even worse.

Whenever you hear Bo speak, especially after a loss, he's still in "coach mode". He said he felt they were the better team, because that's the things he says to his team, to give them confidence and get them to go back to work on the little things that can make the difference.

Bo Pelini isn't good at turning off "coach mode" after a game when talking to the media. He isn't a guy who is going to say one thing to his players, then go say something different to the media minutes later - and he doesn't even care to try.

Doesn't bother me any.. I get it. I don't need my coach to be all savvy in the media for me to think he's a good coach.

Whenever you hear Bo speak, especially after a loss, he's still in "coach mode". He said he felt they were the better team, because that's the things he says to his team, to give them confidence and get them to go back to work on the little things that can make the difference.

Bo Pelini isn't good at turning off "coach mode" after a game when talking to the media. He isn't a guy who is going to say one thing to his players, then go say something different to the media minutes later - and he doesn't even care to try.

Doesn't bother me any.. I get it. I don't need my coach to be all savvy in the media for me to think he's a good coach.

Sorry we weren't the better team no matter how much you say it. We got outplayed and South Carolina took advantage of mistakes and they created turnovers. I think sunshine pumping your team when you just got beat down is hurting Bo with the players. Honestly i do think the team is heading down to quitting on Bo. Last season we hung with the better teams. Now we are just getting beat down by them. Bo needs to tell the team the reality of the situation instead of taking the Callahanesque way. Sometimes negativity can bring out positive play and positive (false) praise can backfire.

The fact that Nebraska got their butts whooped in the 4th quarter shows very little; Nebraska's offense is not built to be successful in obvious passing situations. You're crazy if you think SoCar outplayed Nebraska in the first half, when both teams were allowed to do what they wanted offensively. The c$%ks were on the lucky side of 10 points which drastically changed the way the game was played. I would consider those 10 points to be outliers

Carolina did win the game, but saying they're a much better team than Nebraska is probably a stretch. The reason Nebraska was playing catch-up in the fourth quarter was primarily due to outlier events, rather than the play of the c$%ks.

oh come on...if a team cannot score when it counts, or cannot get out of their own way for more than half the game, are they really better or even comparable to the opponent, who plays sound and stick with their plan and executes all through the game??

Every team, with an excuse or two, will forever be "better" than the opponent.

This is still going? :facepalm: Listen, they won we lost, they were the better team on the field and in the season [Husker fans]

But you must remember that this Husker team took it to you for the first 30 minutes of the football game. There were some very weird plays during that game that allowed South Carolina to gain some steam [blocked XP for 2 points, Hail Mary at the end of the half--which I blame Tessatore for because weird sh#t like that usually happens when they call football games] and then there were some mistakes by Nebraska that took points off the board for us [iNT, fumble by Abdullah, Maher missed FG--that's 10-17 points right there]. So to say you flat out whooped by just looking at the scoreboard is a little off as well.

There were plays that were made by SC and plays that weren't made by NU which allowed South Carolina to win the football game yesterday. If both teams executed the way they should on those plays, the score would've been entirely different.

They're a good football team. Let them enjoy school history like Ohio State let us enjoy our school history.

IMO here is what Bo said -- We believe we are a better team and USC got lucky -- that is pretty ballsy to say when you got your A^^ kicked in the second half and i would say pretty dang close first half -- take out the Hail Mary -- they missed a chip shot field goal that would have made the score 13-12. Bo gave NO credit to USC and that is just unherd of in a post game interview. CLASSLESS as far as the personel foul late in the fourth quarter -- IMHO i think he was trying to hurt the kid 00 I hope not but he did spear the kid while in a slide

Well if they talk half as much as their players, it should be entertaining. If they woulda played half as hard as they talked today, we'd a lost by 50.

I think trash talking is a course offered at SEC schools.

It's not.

It's far too difficult of a course for an SEC school, especially South Carolina

It's true, I failed the prereq's :dunno

USC had a great season dont see how NU fans can say they where better -- i just dont see the well if we play up to what we are capable of playing then we would have one -- huh -- so OSU is a lot better that ISU on paper i guess they could say that WIsky is better on papper than MSU ......

USC had a great season dont see how NU fans can say they where better -- i just dont see the well if we play up to what we are capable of playing then we would have one -- huh -- so OSU is a lot better that ISU on paper i guess they could say that WIsky is better on papper than MSU ......

Won -- one. Won one. Anything else?

I'm so sick of that video...its like that opera house in Sydney, it's as if a picture of it has to accompany any mention of Australia. Well fine Nebrasaka fans, she may be from SC but you have no excuse for this...

DFNJOMBVXQHGYTX.20090930203245.jpg

Not sure what you're talking about....Larry is THE MAN!!!

He's part of why the terrorists hate America...well actually now that I think about it so is the girl from the pageant but still...I also had no idea his wife is from Wisconsin and is a fan of the Badgers...so many mixed feelings.

So apparently it WAS our fault that radical fundementalist islamic terrorists attacked us and hate us to this day? I thought they simply hated the infidels and wanted all of us dead. I had no idea they held a grudge against redneck, blue collar comedy. Maybe Ward Churchill was on to something after all. I'm sure if we got rid of Larry and the IQ challenged chick that they would like us all again. I had to call ya on that one badgerfan. Hopefully all you really meant was that his style is not your cup of tea.

And BTW for our cockytalk posters, congratulations. You beat us fair and square. You were the better team in the game and the better team on the season. We didn't get the job done and you did. No excuses. No if's, ands, or buts. Enjoy your record setting year and pay no nevermind to whatever our coach said that got you in a tizzy or to what some delusional posters are saying. We choked on half a game yet once again and you made us pay the price for not playing a complete game. Funny thing about college football, all the games are 4 quarters long.