If you could change just 1 thing at nebraska in 2012.....

I wish the O-line would play angry. It seems like the receivers take more pride in getting pancakes than the line does. Decent talent so far but I would love to see us be able to ram it down some poor teams throat. When they have the momentum nothing kills it like a nice 15 play drive for 70 yards and a few points. When the defense puts 9 in the box and your running back still goes untouched for 2-3 yards you can run whatever you want all day long and look like a genius. But that only happens if the o-line has a chip on its shoulder. Fixing the defense(read aggressiveness) would be nice but without better o-line play they are still on the field 70% of the game. I will go to my grave believing that we wasted 2009 and the best defense in decades for that very reason.

Pipeline!

Exactly ... Pipeline FORVER

We need a group of 3-4 seniors to step up and just kick everyone's asses in gear. I'm talking Rex, Compton, Meredith, Steinkuhler, etc. There is no discipline on this team leading to many unnecessary penalties, turnovers, dropped balls, etc. With some leadership adding a little focus, maybe that would improve.

• Fire 1

We need a group of 3-4 seniors to step up and just kick everyone's asses in gear. I'm talking Rex, Compton, Meredith, Steinkuhler, etc. There is no discipline on this team leading to many unnecessary penalties, turnovers, dropped balls, etc. With some leadership adding a little focus, maybe that would improve.

You are right, the team has no vocal leaders. That is really damming to the QB, since that comes with the job.

You are right, the team has no vocal leaders.

I think this is the biggest problem with this team and it has been for quite some time. We need that guy who will step up and get in someone's face when they need it.

That is really damming to the QB, since that comes with the job.

No it's really not, but nice try. Young QBs aren't typically you're vocal leaders but they usually grow into that roll over time.

I would like for our Head Coach to spend some time in anger management training and public speaking. I'm serious. I would like to see Bo take the energy he spends in yelling at the refs' and insulting the press/some fans and spend it on learning strategies that would help him manage his negative emotions on the sidelines. Spend it on learning how to be honest during a press conference instead of avoiding the questions with canned answers. It can be done. (Winning all of his games, winning the CCG and the MNC would do it as well!) GBR!

You are right, the team has no vocal leaders.

I think this is the biggest problem with this team and it has been for quite some time. We need that guy who will step up and get in someone's face when they need it.

That is really damming to the QB, since that comes with the job.

No it's really not, but nice try. Young QBs aren't typically you're vocal leaders but they usually grow into that roll over time.

you would think the defensive guys would get tired of being on the field after the O launched so many "3 and outs"........

i guess Bo was doing all the yelling........i was impressed with the K State team being up beat on the sideline last night, even though they were behind, they never gave up.