Predict the placement of Husker players in the Draft.

Fonzie: late 1st. It'd be a crime otherwise! I could see a 2nd, though. Would be such a shame.

Crick: injury may hurt him. I could see a 2nd round pick here, only because he's been talked up for years now.

David: For some reason the hype wasn't on him this year, and they all say he's undersized. I say bollocks, but it probably means round 3.

Caputo: Probably undrafted, JMO.

Terrance Moore, Hardrick and Brandon Kinnie might be interesting targets in the 6/7 area, but they are likely to go undrafted too.

I remember a LB coming out of college by the name of Jessie Tuggle. The so called experts also stated that he was too small to play LB at the next level. Well, we all know how that turned out.

Actually, I didn't. So I looked it up. How big was he actually?

Jessie was 5'11 and weighed 232 lbs. He played for 14 seasons for the Atlanta Falcons and was chosen to attend 5 pro bowls. He was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2007. His nick name "The Hammer", was given by other members of the NFL because of the way he used to hit people.

Fonzie: late 1st. It'd be a crime otherwise! I could see a 2nd, though. Would be such a shame.

Crick: injury may hurt him. I could see a 2nd round pick here, only because he's been talked up for years now.

David: For some reason the hype wasn't on him this year, and they all say he's undersized. I say bollocks, but it probably means round 3.

Caputo: Probably undrafted, JMO.

Terrance Moore, Hardrick and Brandon Kinnie might be interesting targets in the 6/7 area, but they are likely to go undrafted too.

I remember a LB coming out of college by the name of Jessie Tuggle. The so called experts also stated that he was too small to play LB at the next level. Well, we all know how that turned out.

Actually, I didn't. So I looked it up. How big was he actually?

Jessie was 5'11 and weighed 232 lbs. He played for 14 seasons for the Atlanta Falcons and was chosen to attend 5 pro bowls. He was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2007. His nick name "The Hammer", was given by other members of the NFL because of the way he used to hit people.

I wonder what David's nickname in the NFL might be?

It seems like a lot of folks here are selling Dennard and especially Crick a little short. CBS Sportsline mock drafts (Rang, Brugler) think Dennard will go mid 1st (#14 or #17), and Crick might get picked up at the end of the 1st (#32/NR).

David won't slide past the 3rd, but I wouldn't be surprised if some team falls in love with him and picks him mid-late 2nd. I'd be shocked if Caputo went before the 6th or 7th, if at all. I think Jones will probably be highest lineman taken, but not before 6th. Yoshi probably goes undrafted but gets picked up in FA. Highly doubtful Kinnie gets drafted at all after the horrendous performance this season.