I'm Finding a New Team to Cheer For

I'm curious as to why Lando is allowing one person to have so much power over him! Good grief! Bo is not the 'face' of Husker football. I'm sorry but do any of you really picture 'Bo Pelini' when you think of Husker football? I sure as heck don't. When I think of Husker football I see that hit that Stoddard gave an opposing player this year, or David ripping that ball out of the Ohio St. player's hands, or Ron Brown leading the whole field of Husker/Penn State players in prayer before the game or seeing Tom Osborne get doused at the championship game and Jason Peters giving him a huge hug afterward, or Matt Davidson and the 'Miracle in Missouri' or Johnny 'The Jet Rogers' and 'The Run', or the fake play where someone threw the ball to Eric Crouch for a touchdown, or Rex Burkhead beating everyone else, again, and again and again and again, or the Tunnel Walk, or a Sea of Red, or fans clapping for the opposing team win or lose, or hearing the Nebraska fight song or little kids with the 'N' painted on their faces, or the chant of 'Husker-Power' and who can ever think of Nebraska without 'GO BIG RED' echoing in the background? THAT IS THE FACE OF NEBRASKA FOOTBALL!

• Fire 1