We should Boycott the NY Times

The NY times let Seigel write - "The Whitest, white man" and say that Romney is the whitest white man to run for the presidency in years. Referring to the past and correlating the past with Romney and the race problems that go along with the it. I am sure you lefties would be up in arms if anyone wrote The "Blackest black man" to run for the presidency refering to BO. Lets keep race baiting out of the equation please. eyeswear2allthatsholy

The NY times let Seigel write - "The Whitest, white man" and say that Romney is the whitest white man to run for the presidency in years. Referring to the past and correlating the past with Romney and the race problems that go along with the it. I am sure you lefties would be up in arms if anyone wrote The "Blackest black man" to run for the presidency refering to BO. Lets keep race baiting out of the equation please. eyeswear2allthatsholy

Do you have a link? I'd like to read it. Thanks.

Here is the article:

http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/14/whats-race-got-to-do-with-it/?scp=2&sq=what's%20race%20got%20to%20do%20with%20it&st=Search

Here is the article:

http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/14/whats-race-got-to-do-with-it/?scp=2&sq=what's%20race%20got%20to%20do%20with%20it&st=Search

Thanks.

Strange blog post. I don't really know what Mitt's "whiteness" has to do with anything.

Minor quibble. It's not an article but an editorial.

LMAO...

At TOO we often use the phrase “hostile elite” to describe our new, predominantly Jewish elite that has become ensconced in all the media high ground in America. Examples are legion, but it is hard to imagine a more blatant recent example of fear and loathing of White America than Lee Siegel’s “What’s race got to do with it?” (Well, maybe Rabbi Hammerman’s outburst against Tim Tebow comes close.) Published in the most mainstream of the mainstream media, the New York Times, Siegel is horrified by Romney’s Whiteness:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/

The NY Times are aimed at New Yorkers. Majority of New Yorkers like to think them selves smarter, better educated, more worldly, and that because they live in NYC, everything they think or do matters..

Which couldn't be further from the truth...

I still get asked if we ride horses to work or school by New Yorkers...

The NY Times are aimed at New Yorkers. Majority of New Yorkers like to think them selves smarter, better educated, more worldly, and that because they live in NYC, everything they think or do matters..

Which couldn't be further from the truth...

And with such a culturally diverse area, why does race matter so much to them? /sarcasm