September 8th at UCLA

Hey everyone,

I know it's a long way off yet, but figured I'd ask y'all for some help early. I live in Los Angeles, so dad and I are trying to get to the game Vs. UCLA. I was wondering if any one knew when tickets might be going on sale. When my parents took me to games when I was younger, I remember them calling the University for tickets (even though we live in CA). Does this sound correct?

We also used to stay at the same hotel as the team whenever we travelled to games. Is this info that the university still gives? We only live about 20 minutes from the Rose Bowl, but I want to try to make a weekend out of it for my dad, old time's sake and what not.

Any help y'all can provide would be much appreciated.. dates, who to contact, phone numbers, etc.. Just not sure where to begin making sure this thing happens.. Thank you, see everyone in Pasadena! Go Big Red!

It's great to see the west coast Husker clan still out in force. I don't have your info but wish you the best of luck and hope you get to make many good memories. I did look at Huskers.com to see what info they have. They still have last years schedule up it appears. Their number is (402) 472-3111. They might be able to let you know when away game tickets might go on sale. GBR!

M guess is that the Nebraska ticket will be the draw and will cost more or you will have to buy a group of tickets to get it. I think I will buy season tickets. I had them for quite a few years, but it such a pain in the butt getting in and out of that stadium. We did a huge tail gate there for the MNC in 2002, but I am not sure I can convice the other half to do that again. We will see how it goes until March when they go on sale.

Hey everyone,

I know it's a long way off yet, but figured I'd ask y'all for some help early. I live in Los Angeles, so dad and I are trying to get to the game Vs. UCLA. I was wondering if any one knew when tickets might be going on sale. When my parents took me to games when I was younger, I remember them calling the University for tickets (even though we live in CA). Does this sound correct?

We also used to stay at the same hotel as the team whenever we travelled to games. Is this info that the university still gives? We only live about 20 minutes from the Rose Bowl, but I want to try to make a weekend out of it for my dad, old time's sake and what not.

Any help y'all can provide would be much appreciated.. dates, who to contact, phone numbers, etc.. Just not sure where to begin making sure this thing happens.. Thank you, see everyone in Pasadena! Go Big Red!

If you find a hotel, can I stay at your place?

Tickets are all over the place. They're just about $150 and up right now. Expect to pay that unless you get lucky. Who knows what will happen later in the season. Stubhub, ticketexpress, etc.

I did quite a bit of research last year into WI and MI, both were pretty bad for prices. Lots of $200 and up. With that experience and regarding the Nebraska ticket office, yeah, its a crapshoot. I wouldn't risk it personally. You'll have better luck trying to buy from UCLA as previously mentioned.

Some people last year even bought WI season tickets and sold the non-Nebraska tickets to break even. And at least UCLA going through some turmoil right now in coaching. That might reduce ticket prices. Or they might get optimistic and buy them up...

Sheraton Pasadena is $151 a night with AAA, very close to the stadium, and a pretty nice hotel. I'm booked the 6th-8th.

Going to San Francisco/Napa for 4 days before, then to Vegas for 3 days after! Woohoo! Can't wait!!!

Tickets are all over the place. They're just about $150 and up right now. Expect to pay that unless you get lucky. Who knows what will happen later in the season. Stubhub, ticketexpress, etc.

I did quite a bit of research last year into WI and MI, both were pretty bad for prices. Lots of $200 and up. With that experience and regarding the Nebraska ticket office, yeah, its a crapshoot. I wouldn't risk it personally. You'll have better luck trying to buy from UCLA as previously mentioned.

Some people last year even bought WI season tickets and sold the non-Nebraska tickets to break even. And at least UCLA going through some turmoil right now in coaching. That might reduce ticket prices. Or they might get optimistic and buy them up...

Sheraton Pasadena is $151 a night with AAA, very close to the stadium, and a pretty nice hotel. I'm booked the 6th-8th.

Going to San Francisco/Napa for 4 days before, then to Vegas for 3 days after! Woohoo! Can't wait!!!

I haven't looked yet myself, but $150 for this game seems awfully steep. I'm guessing the game doesn't even sell out. I've got a party of 4 driving from Phx and a buddy coming down from the Sacramento area. Unless we try for primo seats, I don't think we'll have much problem landing tix around face value.

They are kinda juiced about Mora on some sides, others not so much. He has been doing pretty well in recruiting I think. There are a lot of Nebraska fans in SoCal, we will be well represented. I was at the last Nebraska/UCLA game there, with the Donohue planes flying around screaming for his firing, and it was the first time I saw little Red. It was embarassing to say the least at the time.

I still think buying the season tickets is your best bet and I doubt they are much more than the regular game tickets later. They will not sell tickets for individual games until after the season ticket rush is over. They normally group tickets like SC does, two crappy games and one good one. If SC goes to UCLA this year you will be able to get your money back for sure.

But I think they are at SC.

Hey everyone,

Try this website, its the Californians for Nebraska site

http://www.cal4ne.com/

It's a risk if you're making a big out of town trip there, but I'm almost positive you'll be able to get scalper tix outside the stadium for well under $100 day of game. Face value or less at kickoff.

I'm in NorCal and planning to go myself. Went to the 1993 UCLA game at the Rose Bowl, when freshman I-back Lawrence Phillips got everyone's attention.