2 Huskers Leaving Team

I was told Okafor chose Nebraska in part due to wanting to wanting to be a part of our Biology program since he had a 4.0 in high school and is apparently a great student. As a guy with a bio degree, I had classes with him too. But he never was able to contribute on the football field...I question whether he is actually leaving since it wouldn't make sense at this point with what, 1 year of eligibility left (?) to go play at a lesser school, especially when you're not going to have a future in football, and you're so close to just getting your degree

I was told Okafor chose Nebraska in part due to wanting to wanting to be a part of our Biology program since he had a 4.0 in high school and is apparently a great student. As a guy with a bio degree, I had classes with him too. But he never was able to contribute on the football field...I question whether he is actually leaving since it wouldn't make sense at this point with what, 1 year of eligibility left (?) to go play at a lesser school, especially when you're not going to have a future in football, and you're so close to just getting your degree

I thought I read that he's graduating this spring. Probably figures there's no point

• 4 months later...