Huskers @ Hawkeyes

Interesting comparison side by side in two adjoining stories in today’s Lincoln paper.

The women’s team, after getting thrashed by Ohio State watched 45 different film clips of errors made in that game and how to correct it.

The men’s team, after getting embarrassed by Ohio State responded by Doc asking the media to “move on” from questions about that game and focus on Iowa. Brandon Ubel was quoted in response to a question about what he leaned after watching the Ohio State film, “I haven’t watched it at all”.

The juxtaposition of those two articles would seem to indicate vastly differing philosophies………

Interesting comparison side by side in two adjoining stories in today’s Lincoln paper.

The women’s team, after getting thrashed by Ohio State watched 45 different film clips of errors made in that game and how to correct it.

The men’s team, after getting embarrassed by Ohio State responded by Doc asking the media to “move on” from questions about that game and focus on Iowa. Brandon Ubel was quoted in response to a question about what he leaned after watching the Ohio State film, “I haven’t watched it at all”.

The juxtaposition of those two articles would seem to indicate vastly differing philosophies………

If that doesn't infuriate anyone who actually cares about the basketball team, I don't know what will.

If Doc is retained after this season, then Tom needs to step down.

This one is not on BTN is it? Too bad. Decent chance we'll win it.

I know where you are coming from....... but the words.... "decent" , "chance" , "win", do NOT go together in a statement about nebraska basketball.

Just needed to fix your grammar.

This one is not on BTN is it? Too bad. Decent chance we'll win it.

I know where you are coming from....... but the words.... "decent" , "chance" , "win", do NOT go together in a statement about nebraska basketball.

Just needed to fix your grammar.

Hey, it could happen. Just picture Lloyd Christmas: “So you're tellin me there's chance.”

This is a must win. The back half of the conference schedule is full of toss up games.

The stat that knapp posted about Doc's conference road record is a joke.

As usual taking care of the ball will take this team to a W or an L. So far it is slightly shakey.

Mike Fox in the game early. Hasn't played much of late, interesting move. Where is Rivers???

Under 12 timeout tied up at 19

Yes, this is one of a few games in the big 10 that we should go into knowing that we have a ....... decent chance to win.... (DAMN, I DID IT)...

If we lose this one, Doc better not see April 1st as the NU coach.

Ha ha! WHen I first typed that post I had "good". But then I changed it to "decent." Which still might be a stretch though. :lol:

Iowa aint as dumb as most of their following. Sitting in a zone watching NUs guards pass the ball around the top of the key waiting for that ill fated 3 to clank off the rim.

Back to back turnovers.

Iowa by 6

I dunno. I wouldn't be surprised for Doc to have us shooting fewer three-pointers. Since (hopefully) our guys in the paint match up better with the Hog-eyes than with tOSU. Or the other ranked teams that have creamed us recently.

Huskers by 3.

Or I could be wrong. We might just clank away from outside the arc like we been doing.