Braylon Heard moved to DB?

Apathy

I know the guy didn't get to touch the ball much this year, but with the depth needs at running back behind Rex Burkhead, I would say this is a bad move. Not only that, but the few times he did carry the ball, I thought he looked pretty electrifying. He should stay at back and get the ball more this year.

Cross

Green

Abdullah

Burkhead

Good Move.

Abdullah - 42 carries

Heard - 25 carries

Green - 24 carries

Cross - Not even signed - 0 carries

Marrow - Incoming transfer - 0 carries

Take Heard and his 25 carries away from that group and you have two true freshman that had a total of 66 carries between the two of them all season. If anything happens to Burkhead next year, the last thing we want to do is to waste Heards off season learning CB just to move him back to IB for more depth.

By my count we have 16 DB's on the roster, and 8 safeties. Looks pretty clear to me that we have plenty of bodies in the defensive backfield. 24 guys not counting incoming players that will be on the roster competing for defensive back and safety positions. 4 guys with any carries for Nebraska returning next year.

• Fire 1

Cross

Green

Abdullah

Burkhead

Good Move.

Abdullah - 42 carries

Heard - 25 carries

Green - 24 carries

Take Heard and his 25 carries away from that group and you have two true freshman that had a total of 66 carries between the two of them all season.

Or take those 25 carries give them to Abdullah and Green and BOOM, they have 91 carries.

Cross

Green

Abdullah

Burkhead

Good Move.

Abdullah - 42 carries

Heard - 25 carries

Green - 24 carries

Take Heard and his 25 carries away from that group and you have two true freshman that had a total of 66 carries between the two of them all season.

Or take those 25 carries give them to Abdullah and Green and BOOM, they have 91 carries.

The Dude, sometimes I think I would like to :box you. It's clear to me that just about anything I say makes you :cry and :bang . I'll still keep sayin' what I have to say though.... :boxosoap . If you want to keep on with the negative comments toward me go ahead ( I saw the comment before you edited it ) I will sit back and :snacks: .

Cross

Green

Abdullah

Burkhead

Good Move.

Abdullah - 42 carries

Heard - 25 carries

Green - 24 carries

Or take those 25 carries, give them to Burkhead. Thenn take Abdullah's and Green's carries (66), and give them to Burkhead!

So we have 66+25+285 (Burkhead's original carries this season)= 376 carries for Burkhead!

AND WE AREN'T STOPPING THERE!

Let's bench Martinez too, nobody seems to like him anyways. We'll just put Burkhead at QB/RB/C/WR/DT.

376 carries for Burkhead+188 of Tmart's carries = 564 carries for Burkhead this season! AHHH!

Now that we have our carry number, lets find some averages!

We'll use the 564 carries, and multiply that by his season average for carries in 2011, which was 4.8 yard per carry.

564 x 4.8 yards = 2707.2 yards?!?!?!?! Oh boy.

Now Burkhead rushed the ball 285 times this season, and scored 15 touchdowns. So we'll do the math, and find out that Burkhead scores once about every 19 rushes. So we'll divide his total of 564 carries by 19 to = 29 touchdowns!

2700 yards and 29 touchdowns?!?!

BURKHEAD FOR HEISMAN!!!

dcb3c4d22003f60c5f896758a09e615d.gif

• Fire 3

Cross

Green

Abdullah

Burkhead

Good Move.

Abdullah - 42 carries

Heard - 25 carries

Green - 24 carries

The Dude, sometimes I think I would like to :box you. It's clear to me that just about anything I say makes you :cry and :bang . I'll still keep sayin' what I have to say though.... :boxosoap . If you want to keep on with the negative comments toward me go ahead ( I saw the comment before you edited it ) I will sit back and :snacks: .

I really don't think you think before you type. It's neither negative nor positive, just an observation.

Cross

Green

Abdullah

Burkhead

Good Move.

Abdullah - 42 carries

Heard - 25 carries

Green - 24 carries

Or take those 25 carries, give them to Burkhead. Thenn take Abdullah's and Green's carries (66), and give them to Burkhead!

So we have 66+25+285 (Burkhead's original carries this season)= 376 carries for Burkhead!

AND WE AREN'T STOPPING THERE!

Let's bench Martinez too, nobody seems to like him anyways. We'll just put Burkhead at QB/RB/C/WR/DT.

376 carries for Burkhead+188 of Tmart's carries = 564 carries for Burkhead this season! AHHH!

Now that we have our carry number, lets find some averages!

We'll use the 564 carries, and multiply that by his season average for carries in 2011, which was 4.8 yard per carry.

564 x 4.8 yards = 2707.2 yards?!?!?!?! Oh boy.

Now Burkhead rushed the ball 285 times this season, and scored 15 touchdowns. So we'll do the math, and find out that Burkhead scores once about every 19 rushes. So we'll divide his total of 564 carries by 19 to = 29 touchdowns!

2700 yards and 29 touchdowns?!?!

BURKHEAD FOR HEISMAN!!!

dcb3c4d22003f60c5f896758a09e615d.gif

+1. Perfect. I'm in!