Abdullah

Burkhead

Good Move.

Abdullah - 42 carries

Heard - 25 carries

Green - 24 carries

Cross - Not even signed - 0 carries

Marrow - Incoming transfer - 0 carries

Take Heard and his 25 carries away from that group and you have two true freshman that had a total of 66 carries between the two of them all season.

Or take those 25 carries give them to Abdullah and Green and BOOM, they have 91 carries.

The Dude, sometimes I think I would like to :box you. It's clear to me that just about anything I say makes you :cry and :bang . I'll still keep sayin' what I have to say though.... :boxosoap . If you want to keep on with the negative comments toward me go ahead ( I saw the comment before you edited it ) I will sit back and :snacks: .

I really don't think you think before you type. It's neither negative nor positive, just an observation.

Well I'm glad you think you think I don't think before I type. I don't know why you think I don't think before I type what I think but.......... Thanks for thinking of me.

Well I'm glad you think you think I don't think before I type. I don't know why you think I don't think before I type what I think but.......... Thanks for thinking of me.

It's because it seems you rarely put much thought into the pros and cons of what you're advocating. You simply take the contrarian stance no matter what the topic.

• Fire 1

Cross

Green

Abdullah

Burkhead

Good Move.

Abdullah - 42 carries

Heard - 25 carries

Green - 24 carries

Take Heard and his 25 carries away from that group and you have two true freshman that had a total of 66 carries between the two of them all season. If anything happens to Burkhead next year, the last thing we want to do is to waste Heards off season learning CB just to move him back to IB for more depth.

By my count we have 16 DB's on the roster, and 8 safeties. Looks pretty clear to me that we have plenty of bodies in the defensive backfield. 24 guys not counting incoming players that will be on the roster competing for defensive back and safety positions. 4 guys with any carries for Nebraska returning next year.

It's because it seems you rarely put much thought into the pros and cons of what you're advocating. You simply take the contrarian stance no matter what the topic.

Yes, I looked at how many carries each back had. Then I looked at the roster to see how many CB's and Safeties we have on the team. Considered the youth at the running back position and also named two of the incoming young men that haven't even taken a snap at Nebraska. 24 players in the defensive backfield of this team and only 4 running backs on this team with any carries at the Div. 1 level. Yes, clearly I didn't look at the pros and con's or spend any time considering what I was saying. As a matter of fact pal, your comments make you sound rather foolish and petty. Find someone else to attempt to antagonize. Your comment was just plain non founded. As smart as you think you are, you would think you would have some sort of foundation behind why you think so. That's neither positive or negative. Just an observation.

• Fire 1

Cross

Green

Abdullah

Burkhead

Good Move.

Abdullah - 42 carries

Heard - 25 carries

Green - 24 carries

Take Heard and his 25 carries away from that group and you have two true freshman that had a total of 66 carries between the two of them all season.

Or take those 25 carries give them to Abdullah and Green and BOOM, they have 91 carries.

After a comment like that, I'm amazed you would talk to anyone about how much thought they put into their comment?! LOL!

Cross

Green

Abdullah

Burkhead

Good Move.

Abdullah - 42 carries

Heard - 25 carries

Green - 24 carries

Take Heard and his 25 carries away from that group and you have two true freshman that had a total of 66 carries between the two of them all season. If anything happens to Burkhead next year, the last thing we want to do is to waste Heards off season learning CB just to move him back to IB for more depth.

By my count we have 16 DB's on the roster, and 8 safeties. Looks pretty clear to me that we have plenty of bodies in the defensive backfield. 24 guys not counting incoming players that will be on the roster competing for defensive back and safety positions. 4 guys with any carries for Nebraska returning next year.

My point wasn't about the carries. My point was saying we have major talent at RB.

You can't tell me that Heard isnt more gifted that 8 other DB's on the depth chart, so that's why I am saying it's a good move. I bet he RS or something, and makes an impact in a few. That's how I feel anyways

.Yes, I looked at how many carries each back had. Then I looked at the roster to see how many CB's and Safeties we have on the team. Considered the youth at the running back position and also named two of the incoming young men that haven't even taken a snap at Nebraska. 24 players in the defensive backfield of this team and only 4 running backs on this team with any carries at the Div. 1 level. Yes, clearly I didn't look at the pros and con's or spend any time considering what I was saying. As a matter of fact pal, your comments make you sound rather foolish and petty. Find someone else to attempt to antagonize. Your comment was just plain non founded. As smart as you think you are, you would think you would have some sort of foundation behind why you think so. That's neither positive or negative. Just an observation.

Out of those 24 guys, how many have made an impact? Keep in mind there's 6 positions in the secondary depending on the package, that's 4 bodies per position. Not a great deal of difference between that and 4 runningbacks.

After a comment like that, I'm amazed you would talk to anyone about how much thought they put into their comment?! LOL!

So you're saying my point about moving Heard would mean more playing time for Green and Abdullah (and probably even Heard) went over your head? I thought it was pretty clear. But I guess if you think creating a log jam at RB and keeping talented guys on the bench is the best way to win games, who am I to question that?