The Final Five

FLU

With only a few days left until NSD, it appears as though these are the 'Final Five' targets:

Andrus Peat

Vincent Valentine

Alonzo Moore

Devian Shelton

Aaron Curry

Sure would be nice to get all 5.

What are the chances of getting all five? Aside from Peat (who scares me with all the USC rumors going around), which is the most likely and which is the least likely? I would think Curry is the most likely and Shelton is the least likely.

Unfortunately, I'm not 100% on ANY of them. If I had to rank them from most likely to least likely, it would be like this...

Peat

Moore

Curry

Valentine

Shelton

I think we have a good chance of landing the top two, and a 50-50 or less chance of landing the bottom 3. VV has been wishy-washy from the beginning, and I have no idea about Shelton. Seems like Husky fans think he's theirs.

I still think we have a good chance of landing all 5.

While Peat is the better prospect I think we need Shelton the most. Let's face it our secondary let alone our corners were awful this past season (besides Dennard). Mo helps, but we NEED another CB.

I thought Andrew Green played very well down the stretch actually. Regardless, we do still need another corner.

Unfortunately, I'm not 100% on ANY of them. If I had to rank them from most likely to least likely, it would be like this...

Peat

Moore

Curry

Valentine

Shelton

I think we have a good chance of landing the top two, and a 50-50 or less chance of landing the bottom 3. VV has been wishy-washy from the beginning, and I have no idea about Shelton. Seems like Husky fans think he's theirs.

I still think we have a good chance of landing all 5.

I would have to order them like this:

Peat

Valentine

Shelton

Moore

Curry

Curry simply because I'm not sure if he is let in. If the coaches want him, he's in for sure. It just sounds like the coaches might be stopping at 18, and the top 4 are the ones that we take first, with Curry as a backup plan if one of those guys fall through.