where did you find this model?

Here

It's the "Total snowfall accumulation during the next 72 hours" link.

why are most models predicting 5-15 inches... wow this thing has south of lincoln getting over 22 inches....

have you followed this model before, knapp? how accurate has it been in the past?

I've never looked at it before. I posted it for shock value because it went along with the thread title.

I've also seen a model that shows the Lincoln area getting 1-3 inches. But that's not Snopocaggedon, so that's no fun.

That makes sense haha this def makes the title worthy. Maybe they mixed up north canada model with this one?????? haha

it does create shock value for sure.... studying meteorologists at UNL might be looking for shock value as well haha

if they said 12-20 inches here, people would be sacrificing their children in the streets...

Last winter, then got two feet of snow, and it shut down NYC for 3 days, and instead of getting out side and shoveling, all these lazy bastards did was call the local news stations, and bitch about why their not being dug out....

Being in the adult beverage business. The "snow scares" really give me a hard on. People come out of the woodwork, buy booze and groceries like the gonna buried in snow for 3 months.

I told one customer that was buying some beer today....

"hey thats goes on sale tomorrow for about $3.00 cheaper."

His reply.....

"We are gonna get 10 inches tomorrow"

Which I replied...

"thats what she said"

He look at me all stupid like and asked who said that?

LOLOLOL ALL OF YOU FOOLS WILL BE IN THE SNOW WHILE I'LL BE IN SAN DIEGO. HAHAHAHAH. MY PLAN IS COMING TOGETHER QUITE WELL.

LOLOLOLOL at drumline when San Diego is swallowed into the ocean.

;)

ARIZONA BAY!! ARIZONA BAY!! ARIZONA BAY!!

Yeah butttt..

Yuma?

Still..I'll point my deck chairs west and try to watch.

scan-1.jpeg