Now that one season is over, are you happy you left?

Nonregag09

Ah...neophyites!

Good old Mack Brown. Why, I knew Mack Brown when he still had marbles in his head and wasn't talking with that stupid Texas drawl. He was a pretty decent assistant coach back in the day. Now he's just an ass of a coach. Heck...he didn't even invite me to dinner last time I was in Texas, after all the things I did for him! If it hadn't been for me and the fact that he couldn't stand to see "athletes" such as myself actually playing for a D-1 football team, he might have stayed at Iowa State forever...now he doesn't even recognize me even when I try to stab him in the foot with a yard marker. He did tell me to get out of the way a couple of times though.

Oh...and he told me to tell all of you that he misses you....and Paul Rhodes is still damn proud.

I only checked in on this thread because I saw Cy was back..... You didn't disappoint ! Unfortunately, this time, I am not sure if it was the typical sarcastic Cy or if you were really expressing the truth. I am sensing that it is the later...

Hopefully these new guys will get to know your posts for what they are.... everyone is just way to anxious to get into a verbal war..... of course, sitting behind their pc....

** Keep posting, we have missed your insight ... ( Insight reference indicating that the Insight Bowl is the Granddaddy of Bowls if you are a Cyclone fan)...ha

Hey...it's not every team that gets to play a bowl game in a baseball stadium!

Nah...missed this board. Been pretty busy what with all the fame, fortune and supplementing my income by picking up cans along the side of the road. Wasn't real comfortable watching NU playing a bunch of Big 10 schools but maybe it'll grow on me. I suppose it's just as fulfilling to see that Vandenberg clown get smashed on the turf of Memorial as it was watching Colt McCoy getting smashed there...well...not really since it was fun watching Colt McCoy get smashed anywhere...even if it would have been by a truck while he was walking across the street to get to the stadium...but, I'll keep watching.

By the way...Klein is still way better than David chuckleshuffle

I'm very happy that we're in the B1G. Living in the Chicago area, I'm in the center of it all. hope to take in a baseball game when Nebraska plays Northwestern.

I know for a fact that I am not a southern person. culturally, I didn't care for the big XII. My sense is that our conference mates are basically honorable people. I am confortable with our conference situation. just don't ask me about our quarterback.

I'm very happy that we're in the B1G. Living in the Chicago area, I'm in the center of it all. hope to take in a baseball game when Nebraska plays Northwestern.

I know for a fact that I am not a southern person. culturally, I didn't care for the big XII. My sense is that our conference mates are basically honorable people. I am confortable with our conference situation. just don't ask me about our quarterback.

What about Taylor Martinez?

Sorry I didn't reply to this topic earlier, but a follow up question:

Who do you feel will be a rival for Nebraska? I think most from the outside looking in assume Iowa.

Iowa Schmiowa. Just because we happen to share a border doesn't mean anything.

We'll see who develops as a rival. The best rivalries evolve, they aren't fabricated. Anyone is fair game.

Sorry I didn't reply to this topic earlier, but a follow up question:

Who do you feel will be a rival for Nebraska? I think most from the outside looking in assume Iowa.

I think it will be Michigan. Wisconsin will be our new 'Oklahoma' (just my opinion) But I think Michigan will be the team we will LOVE to beat!

When the Big 12 Conference originated, Dr. Tom saw the inevitable. He warned about the Texas takeover and the South Division running and ruining the league. His prophecy was epic. When the Big 12 Conference headquarters were moved, it signaled beginning of the end of the stability of the league.

Yes, I am glad as hell we are out of the cesspool of the Big 12. The coming years will make us more at home in the Big 10 and the memory of the Big 12 will be a mere blink of a thought on everyone's mind.