You make me sick

skers

and you can keep Snyder too.......should be an even match.......they are both losers!

:dis

I'd trade the hair, in the wart, on Snyder's @$$ for the whole NU coaching staff right now :dumdum

but former wouldn't you agree they have bad coaches at K-state they have had two bad years I think that is the critera for a bad coach around here!

Sigh....lets take a look at history. KSU was the worst program in NCAA football (Interstate 70 Kstate 0). Synder did a tremendous job building that program from absolutely nothing. Have the last 2 years been bad for them, yes, but Synder has more than proven himself, whether you like him or not.

billy c. took over a team that had 40+ winning years in a row, that had won 10 games the year before, and returned 5 All-American caliber players. He firmly led that team to its worst season in 40 years, talked alot, and then led them to an equally bad season the next year. They made no improvement, actually got worse. Did the same thing with the Raiders.

Can you see the difference........ :dumdum

That streak you talk about would have been broken by solich in 03 if he didn't play a division 2 a team. Yeah I would say cally couldn't coach if I didn't see key injuries a line that is hobbled with injuries and line that is patch work. But common use your common sense bro even game footage proves my point tackled 9 times against okies 5 against miss. not sure about yest but he got planted. Taylor gets not time hence no yards. do you DENY these facts or that doesn't help your cause so lets ignore them. Where are solich great oline recruits they would be junior seniors now. Argue that facts, but you can't! GBR

That streak you talk about would have been broken by solich in 03 if he didn't play a division 2 a team. Yeah I would say cally couldn't coach if I didn't see key injuries a line that is hobbled with injuries and line that is patch work. But common use your common sense bro even game footage proves my point tackled 9 times against okies 5 against miss. not sure about yest but he got planted. Taylor gets not time hence no yards. do you DENY these facts or that doesn't help your cause so lets ignore them. Where are solich great oline recruits they would be junior seniors now. Argue that facts, but you can't! GBR

Since NU went 10-3 in 03, one loss would have still kept the streak going. As for the Oline, has it been subpar, yes. However, it was a very pleasant suprise last year. So what happened??? It the COACHES who have to take responsibility for it. If one player screws up alot, and blows up a play, then you have a bad player. When ALL 5 of your OL make mulitple mistakes in every game that means 1 of 3 things: 1) you havent gotten good enough players (coaching failure) 2) Your scheme is sucks (coaching failure) or 3) You havent done your best teaching your players the fundamentals and mechanics (coaching failure).

Listen false starts, blown assignments, and illegal formations are not a "talent" issue. Those are a schematics and a teaching issue. These guys ARENT GETTING COACHED properly. This group wouldnt be the best in school history if they WERE getting good coaching, but look it how bad it got with BAD coaching.

The team is getting worse, not better. We heard all the excuses, and there is no way possible that Mizzou and KU were that much better than NU talent wise, not a chance, no how. Thats a COACHING issue.

The big 12 north should pay attention to KU. Mangino may do with that program what Snyder did with KSU. Snyder is getting old and ineffective, that's pretty obvious the last several years, but if KU got an offence--watch out! As far as NU goes, BC is simply a bad coach. The longer he stays, the bigger hole the next coach has to get out of.

Hello, I'm a K-State fan checking out the Huskers fan site. I beg the University of Nebraska to keep their coach. It's the only chance we in Kansas have of success against the Big Red. I think he should be given a raise and at least 10 years to turn the program around. I hope NU administrators are reading this--KEEP THE COACH!!

OMG HI 2 U!

<_<

The big 12 north should pay attention to KU. Mangino may do with that program what Snyder did with KSU. Snyder is getting old and ineffective, that's pretty obvious the last several years, but if KU got an offence--watch out! As far as NU goes, BC is simply a bad coach. The longer he stays, the bigger hole the next coach has to get out of.

Actually, Snyder's biggest problem is all of his capable assistants have been picked over by the likes of Florida, OU, Wisconsin, etc. How many of his ex assistants are now head coaches? Quite a few. Bob Stoops at OU, Mike Stoops at Arizona, next year Wisconsin will have one of his old assistants. You just can't lose coaches at the pace he has over the last 8 to 10 years and expect to keep things going. I guess he's an ahole to work for, but he must be a genius for all the quality assistants he cranks out!

The sellout streak will never end because people like "skers" will buy up the tickets and use it as a tax ride off so even though that streak will never end there could be a new streak......most consecutive losing seasons! So I would say this to Mr. Pederson "thank you for not taking our program to mediocrity no no you took right to the bottom thank you very much!!!"

I have yet to chime in on this whole debate of firing BC or to not fire him, mostly because I will become very angry with whomever I debate with.

What I find completely hilarious is that with the trouble the team is in now, that some fans actually believe their bitching to the presses, bitching to SP, bitching on the message boards and then booing in the stands is doing anything to help this squad. With everyones deflated egos on this Nebraska squad, when they hear jeers, taunts, foul language and everything else not only being thrown at their coaches, but them as well, it does NOTHING to help the cause.

If I'm being COMPLETELY honest, for the first time in my life I'm ashamed of so many Husker fans it is unbelievable. From what was once a program built on not only glory, but being some classy fans to dip this low is unbelievable. To call yourself anything else but a fair weather fan is just a complete lie.

I can understand the frustration, I honestly can. I'm as frustrated as anyone, but how do I help the situation by complaining and causing confusion to the players about the coaching situation? How do I help by packing Memorial Stadium with fans that are not even standing behind this squad during the tough times? It just completely bumfuzzles me to try and understand how these fans think they are even the least bit rational.

If you have a problem with BC, send your displeasure to Steve Pederson, do not come on message boards and berate coaches and ask for their heads. In todays day and age, players and recruits read these boards and can see everything we say, think and do. In the end, every thread this board has had since Saturday has only multiplied the situation and made it that much worse.

I know I'm one person, but maybe for once this year we can get together for our last home game and form a Red Out. Kansas State is one of our hated rivals, so why not this game? For these seniors like Cory Ross, Daniel Bullocks, LeKevin Smith, Titus Adams and so many more have went thru some of the worst times in Husker football memory, they need a memory they will never forget. For once, don't sit on your arse, or don't stand and boo. If the team is getting beat, stand up and motivate them, don't berate them and drag their spirits down that much more. Give this team that extra boost they need for once, give those seniors who have busted their ass for 4-5 years something to remember, and more importantly, put Nebraska back in a bowl game.

I'm just a Virginia boy, and one guy at that, but I'll be damnded if I won't do my part to try and get all you Nebraska guys and girls off your soap boxes for one Saturday evening, forget the coaching situation, forget Steve Pederson, and just become fans of the Cornhuskers and fans of each and every player on this squad.

All in all, I'm calling every single Husker fan to arms. I'm calling for a Red Out. I'm calling for every Husker fan, no matter which side of the coaching and record situation you sit on to drop it all for ONE day to celebrate Husker football and these seniors. Come out dressed in your Red and bust the little kittens arse all the way back to Manhattan.

Can it be done? Maybe, maybe not. But this is the Husker Nation, and we need not forget that.

I have yet to chime in on this whole debate of firing BC or to not fire him, mostly because I will become very angry with whomever I debate with.

What I find completely hilarious is that with the trouble the team is in now, that some fans actually believe their bitching to the presses, bitching to SP, bitching on the message boards and then booing in the stands is doing anything to help this squad. With everyones deflated egos on this Nebraska squad, when they hear jeers, taunts, foul language and everything else not only being thrown at their coaches, but them as well, it does NOTHING to help the cause.

If I'm being COMPLETELY honest, for the first time in my life I'm ashamed of so many Husker fans it is unbelievable. From what was once a program built on not only glory, but being some classy fans to dip this low is unbelievable. To call yourself anything else but a fair weather fan is just a complete lie.

I can understand the frustration, I honestly can. I'm as frustrated as anyone, but how do I help the situation by complaining and causing confusion to the players about the coaching situation? How do I help by packing Memorial Stadium with fans that are not even standing behind this squad during the tough times? It just completely bumfuzzles me to try and understand how these fans think they are even the least bit rational.

If you have a problem with BC, send your displeasure to Steve Pederson, do not come on message boards and berate coaches and ask for their heads. In todays day and age, players and recruits read these boards and can see everything we say, think and do. In the end, every thread this board has had since Saturday has only multiplied the situation and made it that much worse.

I know I'm one person, but maybe for once this year we can get together for our last home game and form a Red Out. Kansas State is one of our hated rivals, so why not this game? For these seniors like Cory Ross, Daniel Bullocks, LeKevin Smith, Titus Adams and so many more have went thru some of the worst times in Husker football memory, they need a memory they will never forget. For once, don't sit on your arse, or don't stand and boo. If the team is getting beat, stand up and motivate them, don't berate them and drag their spirits down that much more. Give this team that extra boost they need for once, give those seniors who have busted their ass for 4-5 years something to remember, and more importantly, put Nebraska back in a bowl game.

I'm just a Virginia boy, and one guy at that, but I'll be damnded if I won't do my part to try and get all you Nebraska guys and girls off your soap boxes for one Saturday evening, forget the coaching situation, forget Steve Pederson, and just become fans of the Cornhuskers and fans of each and every player on this squad.

All in all, I'm calling every single Husker fan to arms. I'm calling for a Red Out. I'm calling for every Husker fan, no matter which side of the coaching and record situation you sit on to drop it all for ONE day to celebrate Husker football and these seniors. Come out dressed in your Red and bust the little kittens arse all the way back to Manhattan.

Can it be done? Maybe, maybe not. But this is the Husker Nation, and we need not forget that.

Yawn..............I sooooooooooo sorry you don't like what I got to say

willie, nice post and you are correct on most all counts......i did send Pud an email voicing my concerns, but i doubt he will ever read it, i am sure his mailbox has 100's of them if not thousands......i support the kids and the program, but I DO NOT HAVE TO LIKE THE COACHING! anyone on the team or considering joining the team understands the disappointment in the last 2 seasons....you can't hide that and it doesn't take a board for anyone to figure it out.......period.

hunter

Nice post Willie, the only problem is, your post flew over some people's head because they are blinded by hate and will stop at nothing to continue to bash the coaches and continue living in the past.

Seriously, thumbs up on the post.

Your Right namelesss it flew right over there heads, first we got a guy saying if you don't like what I say who cares, he is acting like he is two years old. Then another talking about how the recruits see it anyway. WHO cares hunter at least we could show a united front a front that doesn't boo it players and team on the field that show worse. It show no class, you don't have to like you coach but for god sake somethings should be done in house, all you guys do is hinder the program. GBR

christ tex, what good is this board if we all are gonna pretend we are happy with the coaches? should we all just agree with what is going on here or just plain not post? this board is for discussion of the game and what is going on with Husker football.......last time i checked a democracy allowed for diagreement......i do more than you know to support this team......as do alot of others i am sure who find the coaching part unacceptable.......get over it!

hunter

How dare you call yourself Husker fans? You guys are all acting like a bunch of baby's. How dare you critisize someone that you haven't walked a mile in their shoes...You should all be ashamed of yourself for the crap written on this bored. You wonder why the student section isn't what it used to be, and complain about their behavior during the Oklahoma game. WE AS HUSKER FANS are supposed to be the best fans in football. ACT LIKE IT. when i think of the worlds best fan I think about my mom. No matter what the family was going through (my brothres suicide, fathers death) or how busy she was with work she NEVER missed a football game in my 4 years of highschool. No matter how bad my Islanders and I were doing she was there. When we had our good years when EVERYONE else was there she was there with them, she was one of a few at times as well. But no matter what she was there cheering us on, no matter how bad the officiating , no matter how terrible the coach was, she was there and I never heard her complain about anything. Granted she may not be the most knowledgeable fan but some of you aren't either.
:yeah I have the say skers u hit the nail on the head Im with u 110 percent. nice post!

Big Willie you made some good points. We all understand that Husker fans are upset with the way this season and last years are going. Is it the coaches or the players or both? I don't think any of us really know for sure yet. IMO I think next year will give us a few of the answers, but we still don't have the w/r's, and freshman w/r's coming in next year is not going to be a quick fix either. I think Beck's soph year will tell if this wco is going to work or if they have the right coaches to coach it. Its hard to watch us lose 1,2,3 in a row, any defeat is tough on Husker fans. We have been spoiled for so long, and I for one have loved it. We still need to support these kids and show this years recruits that we still are the best fans in football. A great sea of red this week will boost the moral of these kids and show the ones we are recruiting that we never give up on this program. I am just as disappointed as the rest of you and I understand some of us come here to let off steam, its all we have. It shows how much passion we all have for this program. I for one always try to wait a few hours or the next day to post here. Cool down time. lol..

OK I'm ready for K.ST.

GBR!!!!