Why did all the Badger assistant coaches bail out?

NUance

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When you have a successful program people want your coaches. I think that's really all there is to it.

True enough. But you never see all the assistants bail out at once like happened with the Badjerks this year. Even for successful programs where the assistant coaches would be in great demand elsewhere.

Tell us what you want you want to hear... Drugs? Touching Kiddies? Murderous Satanic cult? None of us really know for sure so we'll just go with what you want...

WOW! Drugs? Peders? Satan worship? Such vile things you have to say about your team. I think it's a lot simpler than all of that. I think Bielema is a huge douchebag to work for. Like I said in my OP.

But those other theories of yours are quite interesting. We'll have to wait and see if any of them pan out. :lol:

Leave him alone his alliance lies with So Carolina this week

errr what?

I think it is just timing. Everyone knows Wiscy was about maxed out this past season. With Wilson leaving and the other player losses, most everyone expects them to be down this coming season. If you're a coach looking to advance your career, doesn't it make you look that much better if your old team does worse after you leave. This is a case of the rats jumping ship at the right time. Or maybe BB is a DB?

Why did all the Nebraska coaches bail?

Do you mean the one who left for a better job, or the ones who we ran off b/c they couldn't keep their dicks in their pants? (Or both, for one guy.) The turnover we've had in the past three years is less that Wiscy had in the past three months. Even including the guys we ran off.

Is Bo a douche?
Only to guys name Dirk. Well, and also to guys wearing stripes, if they are idiots.