SIGNED OT Zach Hannon

Warrior10

Not sure that it should go here but this was just tweeted from JP. Maybe a new commit coming soon?

John Papuchis@CoachJP_NU

Big day today - #fanday and we get started tomorrow! Time for business. Plus #huskernation we could have some big news coming down the pike

JPs tweet has nothing to to with Hannon.

Yes I realize that and I also realize that Hannon is not making a decision until Wednesday. It was a good piece of info and like I said "not sure where I should have posted it! Next time I will be less likely to add anything! Sorry da husker not the all american poster that you are.

Just didn't want everyones panties to get in a wad thinking that might be the case when in reality its probably announcement about about some up coming plans. I don't know myself. I just know its nothing to do with that kid at least as of last night.

If the kid is still 50/50, then why set a date for an announcement. He should just wait until he has a better feel for which university would be a better fit for him during the next four/five years. Don't just make a selection because you put a self-imposed announcement date.

he definately said on his twitter that he might be taking all 5 officials.

Wow whats with this kid, thanks for the clarification.

BTW rivals now shows jamone boyd DOES have a nebraska offer.none of the 4 did show a husker offer before but now it says he has one

247 reported it a few weeks ago, they also just reported a new DT, check him out in the main recruiting section.

Wow whats with this kid, thanks for the clarification.

BTW rivals now shows jamone boyd DOES have a nebraska offer.none of the 4 did show a husker offer before but now it says he has one

247 reported it a few weeks ago, they also just reported a new DT, check him out in the main recruiting section.

Leath?

i think if he told Bo this , Bo would tell him hes not committed. I almost wonder if he is messing around, he admitted he likes to read message boards, i really wonder if he is messing around, otherwise he has a really wierd way of thinking, and changes his mind more than my wife.