SIGNED OT Zach Hannon

Warrior10

Why does Nexus have to be present for a commit to get a Nebraska Commit tag?

Serious question.

He has mod powers and spends the most time in the recruiting section out of all the mods.

If the OP comes around, he can change it too.

Or any of the other mods for that matter.

Serious question.

He has mod powers and spends the most time in the recruiting section out of all the mods.

Sorry guys forgot I was the OP....first and only time I made a recruiting thread. Changed it!

Serious question.

Sorry guys forgot I was the OP....first and only time I made a recruiting thread. Changed it!

Well you're 1/1, get to making more threads! ;)

Serious question.

Well you're 1/1, get to making more threads! ;)

Haha I felt all along like this one was personal

Hannon has said he's does check messageboards. Hope the overreaction and wholesale coach-bashing that was rampant at-least on rivals doesn't make Hannon think twice. Wish folks would think more before they post. Recruits, their families, and/or friends do look at stuff.

“My aunt and uncle have lived in Wahoo for the past seven, eight years,” Hannon said. “They kind of unintentionally put Nebraska in my head for a long time now.”

Hannon added that his appreciation for the coaching staff helped him choose Nebraska over his other two favorites, Arkansas and Missouri. On his first visit, Hannon saw members of the coaching staff sacrifice their personal time in an effort to make his visit one to remember.

“The first time I visited Nebraska, the strength and conditioning coach and the other coaches took off their vacations to tour me around,” Hannon said. “Coach [bo] Pelini was watching his daughter’s soccer game in Omaha, which is quite a distance from Lincoln. I heard he left that game early just to meet with me. That meant a lot.”

*So Bo left early to meet with Zach? I thought he got kicked out for arguing with the officials. :sarcasm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"The atmosphere in general is what I'm looking for," Hannon said. "The fan support is second-to-none. It's crazy. It just reconfirmed the commitment. I made the right choice."

Confirmed his official for the Wisconsin game, but plans on seeing another game before that.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...