WR Shelton Gibson [West Virginia Commit]

Nexus

What do you guys think this means with our other WR targets? Stringfellow gone? I thought Walker was basically "N". Is Dixon most likely not in picture anymore or on D-side? Or we have a big enough class to get some of these extra guys?

Just curious what these new offers mean?

We want 3 WR and we are actively looking for a slot reciever. James Clark just got an offer as well, and is a name to keep an eye on.

he needs a profile, where's Nexus?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really wanted him in Scarley & Grey :( (And he REALLY,REALLY wanted to be a Buckeye)

I believe he has committed to WVU

Yes he has officially verballed to West Virginia

Yep...Where reading at a 3rd grade level and counting to 4 will get you enrolled.

• Fire 1
I really wanted him in Scarley & Grey :( (And he REALLY,REALLY wanted to be a Buckeye)

Yep...Where reading at a 3rd grade level and counting to 4 will get you enrolled.

Sucks....too much of a risk to take academically.

He apparently is a really nice kid. Hoping he lights it up in couch burning country(no pun intended)

Still trying to figure out how Noel Devine got in. I don't care how bad your standards are, there is no way he shouldn't have been in a JUCO instead of WVU.

Still trying to figure out how Noel Devine got in. I don't care how bad your standards are, there is no way he shouldn't have been in a JUCO instead of WVU.

IIRC, Devine had to go to a prep school for a year to get grades in order before he could go to WVU. Thats when you know you basically barely graduated from high school.