Fighting Erstads v. dem Fightin' Bulldogs

i got a nice sunburn at the park today. offense obviously looked very good. almost all of the runs were earned. i think this series could be a real confidence booster. the Fighting Erstads racked up 48 at bats with 22 runs on 24 hits. 12 were left on base. in a game like this, that LOB stat doesnt matter. I think one of the most impressive stats for the season would be chad christensen's 15 rbi's with 2 outs. his 2 out home run made it total this amount. he has been clutch.

The wind is blowing in from Right, but anything hit up and into the gap in Left-Center should make the berm.

Chad Christensen hit one out. Top 2nd, tied 1-1.

Christensen has 16 2-out RBI this year. Last year Cody Asche led the team with 16 2-out RBI for the season.

(info courtesy @Husker_Baseball)

Currently 2-1 Good Guys, bottom of the 4th. Darby Scheffert led off with a triple single. Man on 3rd, nobody out. Darby up.

Oops. Fixed.

EDIT - I got that all screwed up. Scheffert led off with a single to third. Darby followed with a single. Men on first and third, nobody out.

Spitsnogle came in throwing heaters in the top of the 9th. LA Tech got a couple of runs, but we won, 11-4.

Since getting shut out in the third game of the Cal series, we've won five straight, by an average score of 13-3.

Tomorrow we're going to our first game of the year. Here's hoping for the sweep.