Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

I'm trying to decide who has the best butt

Drunk thread is that-a-way

*turns this into a feminist thread* :sarcasm

But, seriously. Guys talk about boobs and butts about every 5th post on this forum, and I make one comment and I'm "drunk." Sheesh. (For the record, I'm not complaining about those posts).

(Btw, I've punched some numbers, and #27 has the best butt. #3 was a possibility but he's too far away to get a good angle)

This is what can happen when alternate jerseys go bad. I present to you the 2012 Pittsburgh Steelers throwback jerseys:

vhetj.jpg

For the love of all that is holy, please do not let our jerseys look anything like this. And please, please, please do not take our official pic in the bathroom of a McDonald's.

• Fire 2

This is what can happen when alternate jerseys go bad. I present to you the 2012 Pittsburgh Steelers throwback jerseys:

vhetj.jpg

For the love of all that is holy, please do not let our jerseys look anything like this. And please, please, please do not take our official pic in the bathroom of a McDonald's.

situation-omg.gif

As a Steelrs fan, I am not a fan of these. Looks like a mixture of the Hamburglar and the bumble bee girl from the Blind Melon music video.

vhetj.jpg

SimpBumblebeeMan_f.png

• Fire 1