Taylor will be on the Big 10 Football Report Tonight

I would have to agree, in regards to mechanics, Martinez did look better his freshman year (pre-injury) than he did last year. Maybe he was still not quite 100% and him compensating for his ankle or toe "threw" him off a little. Not a polished interview, but I could care less. Just win!

Having a completely 100% Reed and Martinez should definitely improve the O for sure.

I think his personality is simply at odds with what the media wants, therefore, he's a bit of a derp. They're always looking for emotion to try and add character to the piece. Martinez delivers the boring info. the reporter will usually voice-over some b-roll lol.

He can be a deaf mute for all I care. He'll ultimately be judged on whether he wins or loses.

• Fire 1

When I'm getting surgery, I don't want a doctor that has a great bedside manner. I want a nerd who knows what he's doing.

When I'm looking for a QB, the last thing I care about is whether he's good in front of a mic. Can he run, can he pass, can he lead the team? That's all I care about.

Watching that video, even with my untrained eye, just the few clips they showed of Taylor in practice, it definitely looks like he's made HUGE improvements in his footwork and throwing motion. Still not perfect or necessarily that natural looking, but if that is what his throwing motion will look like the rest of his career, he is MILES ahead of where he was last year from a fundamental standpoint.

My only question is.......... When does football season start back up again?...

When I'm getting surgery, I don't want a doctor that has a great bedside manner. I want a nerd who knows what he's doing.

When I'm looking for a QB, the last thing I care about is whether he's good in front of a mic. Can he run, can he pass, can he lead the team? That's all I care about.

Well right, but being able to string together a couple of coherent sentences isn't necessarily a bad thing either.